Perfect Date

Alastor and Rosie have been dating for a long time now and tonight was a big night Alastor was going to propose and he had the whole night planned, he hopes she will say yes.

Alastor: Rosie, are you ready to go

Rosie stepped out of her room she wore a dark blue sparkling dress that showed of one of her legs blue shoes and her sun hat.

Rosie: yes I am-

Rosie noticed how Alastor was looking at her and a nervous smile crossed her face she found it fascinating how Alastor could make her feel like food.

Rosie: um...Al

Alastor:[snapped out of it] sorry my dear you just look so delicious.

Rosie just smiled and gave him a kiss.

Rosie: so Al where are we going first

Alastor: I can't tell you it will ruin the surprise

Later they arrived at the park and started walking down the path.

Rosie: so is this it, a walk through the park

Alastor: believe me we will be doing much more than just a walk through the park this is just the first thing

Then they arrived at a small river there was a boat in the shape of a Swan it was black in colour and they walked up to it.

Alastor: ladies first

Alastor and Rosie stepped in the boat and as it glided along the river they huged and talked.

Rosie: so how about a song Al

Alastor: anything for you

Alastor made a guitar appear and started singing.

Alastor singing: 🎶do you believe in destiny close your eyes and leave the rest to me do you believe in fantasy I have to when it's right in front of me now what are you doing her in the real world what are you doing here so close I can touch you what are you doing here and what are you doing to me-

Alastor was cut off by Rosie kissing him later they went to mizzys they walked in and saw mizzy mizzy new Alastor and Rosie were dating at first she was mad but she's over it now and she is happy for them.

Mizzy: hi Alastor and Rosie

Alastor: hello mizzy we will be taking your best table please

Mizzy: you two on a date so cute but unfortunately my best table is taken sorry

Rosie: you mean that table that is empty

Mizzy looked at the table and looked angry.

Mizzy: OH GREAT THEY LEFT WITHOUT PAYING NOW I HAVE TO FIRE SECURITY AND HIRE SOMEONE THAT WILL ACTUALLY DO THEIR JOB-

Mizzy: oh sorry go ahead sit there and enjoy your date

Alastor: thanks Mizzy

Alastor and Rosie sat at their table and ordered food while they watched the demons on the stage singing and playing instruments while they swayed to the music after eating they said goodbye to mizzy and left.

Alastor: good bye mizzy

Mizzy: bye Al and Rosie have a safe trip home

Mizzy pulled Rosie by her hand and whispered in her ear.

Mizzy: and do everything I would do

Rosie knew exactly what she meant she just rolled her eyes and followed Alastor out they got in Alastors car and drove away.

Rosie: so where to next

Alastor didn't answer instead he snapped his fingers and their clothes changed into swim suites Rosie was confused but when she looked up she wasn't anymore because they were at the beach they sat on the beach and swam in the ocean and then it was time to go back home.

When they arrived at home Alastor had one more surprise for Rosie they went to the roof were Nifty was holding up a table with freshly cooked food Alastor and Rosie sat down and ate food while they talked and soon Niftys little arms couldn't hold ...

When they arrived at home Alastor had one more surprise for Rosie they went to the roof were Nifty was holding up a table with freshly cooked food Alastor and Rosie sat down and ate food while they talked and soon Niftys little arms couldn't hold the table anymore and it started shaking and Rosie got a little angry.

Rosie: Nifty hold STILL

And she kicked Nifty under the table.

Nifty: OW sorry Rosie

Later Alastor gave Nifty an ice pack and told her to go back to the hotel she went to the hotel and Alastor went to Rosie she was on the balcony Alastor was about to propose when he realised he left the ring in his drawer he was about to make up a...

Later Alastor gave Nifty an ice pack and told her to go back to the hotel she went to the hotel and Alastor went to Rosie she was on the balcony Alastor was about to propose when he realised he left the ring in his drawer he was about to make up an excuse to go inside and get the ring but Rosie grabbed Alastor and started kissing him and after a while he forgot what the plan was and he just kissed Rosie back Alastor then took Rosie to his room and and the kiss escalated and turned into a makeout which turned into ya know.

This

This. 😏

[he forgot to propose well maybe next chapter]