Hunny Moon

Alastor and Rosie went to their house and started packing their bags when they were done, Rosie was about to go outside but Alastor stopped her and led her to the basement.

Rosie: Al aren't we suppose to go on our honeymoon

Alastor didn't say anything instead he opened up a secret room.

Rosie: Al what is this place and why is it so dark?

Alastor turned on the lights and Rosies eyes went wide in that secret room was a portal.

Rosie: Where does this lead?

Alastor: to our honey moon

Alastor then threw their bags in the portal and picked up Rosie and jumped in, when Rosie opened her eyes she was in the same room but something felt different she looked down and she was in a different dress and then she looked at Alastor.

Rosie: Al you are a human

Alastor: you too dear

Rosie: what?

Alastor gave Rosie a mirror and Rosie smiled.

Rosie: I never thought I would be her again

They went upstairs and the house looked exactly the same as Alastors house in hell but ther was more coler, the sky was blue and the water was to and the forest was green in a way she missed it.

Alastor: come on Rosie the plane isn't going to wait for us

Rosie: plane

Alastor and Rosie got in the car and went to the airport they got on the plane and went on honey moon soon they arrived at an island they had their own house on the island, it was night when they arrived so they settled in and went to bed the next day they had a lot of things to do first thing was snorkeling.

Alastor: Rosie are you having a fun time

Rosie: why, yes Al I also caught this fish

Alastor: I don't think we are allowed to do that

Rosie: I know

And with that she ate the fish raw.

Alastor: chuckles

The next thing parasaling and the last thing watching the sun set on the beach then Rosie and Alastor went inside and went to sleep next morning they went swimming with dolphins and they explored the island and hiked for a few minutes

Alastor: its a good thing I didn't bring Melvin he would heve gotten lost in this place

They took a walk on the beach while the sun was setting and when it was dark Rosie decided to jump in the ocean and go for a swim then she dragged Alastor with her and then they both started laughing a few days went past and it was almost time to go home they were sitting on the beach looking at the sun setting for the last time.

Rosie: how about a song Al

Alastor: anything for you my Rose

[that is the song]

The next morning they got on the plane and back home then they jumped in the portal and they were back in hell.

[sorry its so short I'll make the next one longer]