Kidnapping The Birthday Girl

alason woke up and walked downstairs to see her parents with a red coloured cake and two presents Alastor helped alason on the chair Rosie set the cake in front of her they sang to her, after singing she blew out the candles and made a wish.

Alastor: now its time to open your presents

alason opened Rosie's present first it was a gorgeous dress that alason immediately took and ran to her room and put it on.

alason: I love it how do I look

Alastor: gorgeous

Rosie: magnificent

Then they went to the garden and she started opening Alastor's present it was huge she pulled her hands away when it moved then she got excited and opened it more faster and screamed in excitement her present was a crocodile.

Alastor: what are you going to name it

alason: I'm gonna name him... ENTERTAINMENT

Rosie: she's your daughter Al

Alastor: that's a perfect name for a crocodile Entertainment

Rosie: Al where are we going to keep him

Alastor: well just keep him in the pool

They all went to the happy hotel they walked in and.

Everyone: SURPRISE

alason: I don't know why but I was expecting that

Charlie: oh

alason: anyway let's party

For the rest of the day everyone played games ate snacks they gave alason presents alason mostly showed of her crocodile and played with Angel and husks son Mark he was the Sam age as alason he looked like husker he had Angels hair and pink eyes like Angel he was alasons best friend.

Abigaile: alright alason I got this for you

She handed her a stuffed fox.

alason: I love it

She said with a big smile.

Then alason saw Alastor's staff she ran and grabbed it.

alason: can I play with it can I

Alastor: not with that how about you use your very own

Alastor gave her a staff with a heart at the end alason smiled and huged Alastor.

alason: thank you daddy

Later they all went home Alastor said goodbye to his sister and his brother and left they first went to mizzy's.

Mizzy: hi alason I have a present for you

As Mizzy gave alason her present Alastor and Rosie felt a pair of eyes on them but they felt that whoever was looking at them was dangerous and wanted to hurt alason after Mizzy gave alason her present and they left Alastor and Rosie both made sure alason was in their sight and that she was holding their hand they made it home Rosie tucked alason into bed and her and Alastor went to bed the next morning they were in the garden alason was playing with her crocodile she loved him so much. Alastor and Rosie were also in the garden talking on the porch, alason thought she saw someon in the woods and she decided to follow him/her she jumped over the gate Alastor and Rosie saw nothing.

Alastor: alright alason I-

Alastor: alason

Rosie: alason this is isn't funny come out please

Then they heard a scream coming from the woods and they both ran into the woods but when they got there ther were only two things on the ground alason's toy and an unconscious Melvin. Alastor and Rosie took him inside and then he woke up the first thing he said was.

Melvin: alason! alason! leave her alone

Melvins tone wasn't sarcastic or rude it was worried they went to the happy hotel and told them the whole story.

Abigale: oh my poor granddaughter

Henry: when I find that bastard I'm gonna rip the skin of his body

Angel: and ya sure you didn't see the kidnapper

Alastor: no we-

Alastor: we didn't see him but Melvin did

Rosie: you're right

Alastor: Melvin what did the kidnaper look like

Melven: his head was flat and shone

Alastor: who is it, wait Melvin did he look like a TV wearing a tuxedo

Melvin: ya that's him

Alastor felt angry and then they all made a plan to get her back.

[the plan in process]

Alastor and Henry broke down the door then vox came running down the stairs and Alastor and Henry beat the crap out of him then Rosie and Abigaile ran upstairs and searched every room and they found her, she was tied to a chair she was bleeding Rosie picked her up and they ran to Abigaile's house so that she could stitch up her wounds, Alastor and Henry were about to leave.

Vox: so you just going to leave me to die that's OK ill just come back later and come back for her

Then Alastor had an idea to make sure he would never come back Alastor snaped his fingers and said ill wait for the extermination when vox opened his eyes he was in a cell in Alastor's basement meanwhile with Alason, Alastor and Henry went to his house Rosie came down the stairs with alason in her arms they went home and stayed by her side the whole night they even let the crocodile in her room they got an inflatable pool in her room so that Entertainment can sleep in her room so she can feel safe.