12

"Hi."

"Hey.."

Leo stares holes into Fiat's face. Fiat had held his gaze all up until Leo was right in front of him. At a single glance, He would assume that Fiat was mad, but suddenly the sight of a faint blush on the other's ears made him smile.

"Leo! Leo Thutanukul!" Leo glances over to see the host for the party. He puts on a smile and politely greets the elder.

"Hi! You've done a great job with the venue," Leo compliments despite only entering a moment ago. Hardly enough time to actually know what the place looks like.

"Ah, yes. I splurged a little to celebrate our anniversary. If I didn't put my money to the right places, we wouldn't be here now," the man boasts. Leo clenches his teeth down as he smiles and nods. Yeah, if I didn't tip you on where to put your money.

"You are very lucky, sir. Not everyone could have made as big of a profit as you did," Leo compliments.

"I did, didn't I? Well, tonight's best investment was this one. Gave me a deal for this freelancer. They said he had this quirky talent. I only hear good things about him. Come, I'll introduce you," The elder man walks Leo over to the young man he is already well acquainted with. "Nong! This is probably someone your age, but he is already making more than someone his age would know what to do with! He's someone I trust. Show him what you did to me earlier. Leo, this person was able to give me the best drink for tonight. Definitely put me in high spirits. Just a few questions and bang! He got the exact drink I needed."

Leo glances over at Fiat questioningly and the two have a silent conversation between themselves.

Do I let him know I know you?

Your decision. He trusts you, so shouldn't you be honest? Or would my role affect you?

I wouldn't care about that. I'll be honest

"Well, sir. This is actually someone I am quite familiar with," Leo speaks. A look of shock fills the elder's face. "Yes. We actually grew up together as kids and just recently reacquainted when I moved back. I'm glad you appreciate his art."

"Art. Right. Well, since the two of you know each other I guess he doesn't need to ask you any questions and can whip you up something right now?" The elder questions with a smirk. "Why don't you whisper a certain drink to me and with no signal or words, he has to figure it out?"

Leo wants to make a face at the man's suggestion. He knows that there was a change in the older man's words. Leo glances over to Fiat who nods in agreement and grins. A different expression that he has only given Leo when he is in his bar tending attire. "Sure! I trust in Fiat."

Leaning over, Leo covers his mouth with his hand and whispers a surprising choice to the elder. When he pulls back a smirk is found on his face. "Interesting. Well? Can you do it? No signaling."

"Of course, sir. I will start now," Fiat politely answers. His first grabs are a basic mix base for many different drinks. The elder man scoffs when he sees the wrong mixed addition. Fiat hears it and glances up at him. He sets down the mixer, grabs two glasses and then grabs a can of soda. One glass gets filled with the mixed drink, the other is with the glass of soda. "This is for you, sir and this is for Leo."

Unable to hide his smile, Leo lifts the almost transparent carbonated drink to his lips. "Thank you, Fiat. just what I needed to start the night."

"You hadn't eaten much today. So I thought you might want to start with something easier on the stomach," Fiat explains.

"Hey! That's cheating! You guys met earlier today?" The old man complains. His suddenly domineering facade has simmered down to a playful one.