13

"Fiat.." Leo whispers. Tired eyes slowly open to look around before spotting him. Leo can feel the body beside him tense and stops it from leaning away by tightening his grip on the tie. "Fiat.."

Slow and unsure, the hand holding the wipe lowers. Faces are merely inches away from each other's. Eyes are locked as breathes intertwine. "What..?"

"Forgive me."

Tugging onto the material in his hands the distance disappears. A gasp escapes those pink lips and a smirk rises on the other.

Plush pairs of lips clash together in a rush. Hunger for the other surprises both of them, but neither of them take a moment to pause.

Leo raises his hands to cup Fiat's face, while Fiat throws his arms around Leo. Hands try to get the other closer than they already were. Lips mound against the other in fever.

Leo pulls away first, to breathe, but it gets caught in his throat when lips trail down his neck. "Fiat."

They don't stop and he moans when he feels a nip at his skin.

"Fiat," he calls again and nudges the other to pull away. Fiat attempts to fight him, but he puts a bit more effort and gets Fiat to look at him. A sudden look of hurt and worry flashes in the other's eyes. "I think I had a bit too much to drink tonight. Let's finished getting cleaned up and sleep, okay?"

"Now you think you had too much to drink? You were able to drive us home safely and have brought me here instead of letting me fall asleep. You are the one who kissed me first, Leo. You're the one-"

"I know. I'm sorry," Leo looks down ashamed. He let his hidden desires get the best of him. How could he jeopardize their relationship?

"Do you regret it?" Fiat's voice is cold and Leo's head snaps up.

"Huh?"

"Do you regret it? Do you regret what just happened?" Fiat stares him right in the eye and he is stunned. "If you regret it, then fine. We will never let it happen again and we forget about it. I will go to the second room and we move on."

"And if I don't?" Leo gulps. Why does he feel as though the option to forget is a punishment?

"Then..." Fiat raises his hands to lay against Leo's shoulders. "Then we let the night continue. I stay in this room and we figure out what really happens between us."

"Are you single, Fiat?" Another frightened gulp. For all Leo knew, Fiat is still in a relationship with that person. For all he knew, their relationship has been in a pause and when the guy wakes up, what will happen then?

"What? You're seriously asking that?" Fiat leans back and his brows are pulled together.

"Yes, Fiat. Your relationship with that person never had a proper end. Can you honestly say that you are over that relationship? Fiat, we have a strong bond, but if we move forward, I don't know how I will feel if you decide to go back to him when he wakes." Leo confesses and bites the inside of his cheek as he thinks of his next words. "Fiat, I've had these feelings that may jeopardize our friendship for a long time now. I learned about how different my feelings were for you while not even being beside you physically. People thought I was crazy. As much as I lived a life abroad, it revolved around you. I tried to lose these feelings by finding love in someone else, but I can't. I don't think I ever will, but I can live with being in this one sided love for the rest of our lives. I just need you in it. I need you in my life in some form.

"So, if you are not sure, please don't give me hope. Don't string me along and break me later on. I can only handle so much."

Silence fills the bathroom. Fiat leans back to stare at Leo, who is on the edge of his wits as he has just completely confessed his feelings and how long he has felt them. "You love me?"