5

Leo does not know when or how, but he had fallen asleep and is waking up to the feeling of someone gently rubbing his ankle. He opens his eyes, feeling much better than before and he looks around noticing that he is still on the couch, but is now laying across it. Looking towards his feet he notices Fiat with his eyes focused on the television. A tired smile pulls on his lips as he watches Fiat look so unbothered as he so willingly had Leo's legs on his lap, rubbing his thumb against his ankle.

"What time is it?" Leo's voice comes out coarse and it startles the other man. The hand on his ankle goes still. "Wait- my work!"

"I answered your phone earlier. Someone named Tan was looking for you. I told them you'll be out for a few days," Fiat presses Leo's legs down to prevent him from standing. "Did you know you had cold sweats again and I forced another round of medication earlier?"

"I feel a lot better..." Leo frowns as Fiat looks frustrated. "I'm sorry for being a hassle."

His apology receives side eye and he tries to pull his legs away, but it gets held down. "Then take care of yourself and don't get sick. I'm missing work for the second time when I haven't missed work this close of an interval in my two years of working there."

"You could have left..." Leo frowns.

"Since when are you the one to act like this?" Fiat tilts his head as Leo looks at him pitifully. "I'm already here. At least treat me to a meal. I'll order something for us."

Fiat slides Leo's feet off of him and heads for Leo's wallet, placed on the cabinet by the door. The comfort and causality of it makes Leo raise a brow before smirking and laying back comfortably while Fiat orders them food. He is not even sure if it is lunch or dinner, but at this point he does not care. "Hmmm. Make sure to use the black card with the green lining. That one gets a percent back with food delivery."

"You have so much money and you care about which card gets money back?" Fiat questions and Leo peeks through his lashes to see the cute expression on the other's face.

"Money isn't a constant. If I make a mistake at work I will have to very well return the amount lost with my own pay. I don't play with small amounts, so every cent counts," Leo sighs as he shuts his eyes again. He has only had a week of work since the move, but he had been working his last job up until he got onto the plane.

"Yet you choose to live in a place like this..." he hears Fiat mumble.

"I'd live anywhere as long as you're here," Leo comments with his eyes still shut. He can feel his ears heat up and as much as he wishes to see Fiat's reaction, he does not have the confidence to meet his eyes. "What are you ordering?"

"Japanese," Fiat quickly replies. A smile tugs wider on Leo's lips. "You still like salmon right?"

"Love it," Leo opens his eyes this time to find a flushed face across from him. "Why are you standing all the way over there if you're just ordering through an app on your phone?"

"Huh?" Fiat glances at where he is and shrugs. "Oh. Well I don't put in the card information until the end..."

Leo outright laughs. "Why are you so shy all of a sudden? Come here, Fiat. Bring the card or wallet with you."

Leo sits up and pats the spot that Fiat once occupied. Fiat sits and Leo smiles as he slides closer and hovers over Fiat's shoulder to look at the menu. Fiat's scent enters his nose and he internally sighs feeling comforted by it.

"Is this place close by? I never really had the chance to venture further than that family restaurant downstairs," Leo hums as he reaches over and scrolls through the phone that is still in Fiat's frozen hands. "They won't mix these dishes with shrimp right?"