Message from the Author

I'm back!

As asked for, here is a new story with Leo and Fiat! This story stands alone from the last book. It borrows the initial introductory description of the DSN the series as well as the short background of them being close childhood friends from TT the series S2. The rest will be based on my own imagination and again, holds no connections to the first story. This will probably have a much different tone, so as much as I love the wonderful relationship that Leo and Fiat had before, this one will be a little more complicated within the relationship.

So, with a new mind, let's follow this story of Leo and Fiat! I hope you enjoy this as much as the last one.

Same as last time, I welcome constructive criticism and comments. I enjoyed interacting with my readers and hearing what stands out and keeps you reading as it helps drive the rest of my writing. Voting and such comments are not mandatory for the next update or anything, but they are all appreciated.

I don't have a schedule. Based on last book, my updates usually average about 4-5 day intervals and vary depending on my mood or life things. I hope the inconsistency does not turn you away, but if it does, enjoy your search for a new read and maybe come back when this is finished!

Much love to all of you. Thank you for reading~

xxdctuan