Confused Mind, Bound Heart

Thanks to http://www.wattpad.com/user/Darkmeetslight ! She made the new cover cuz I saw one that was the same as my old one:(

~~~~~

I stood there with my eyes closed, biting my lips. I raised my hand and brushed my hands against them softly

but it still wasn't as soft as his lips.

Len's.

Shivers scattered throughout my body, not only because of the cold. When I finally got my legs to work again I sat in the car and drove home. It went by quickly and soon I was in my room, cocooned in my big blankets. I fell asleep quickly with thoughts of Len clouding my mind and let the darkness if the dreamworld take over.

I was in a dark hallway. The floor was cold and hard underneath my bare feet. I was still in my pj's but something just didn't feel right. I looked around and observed my surroundings. Doors, windows and...lockers. I'm at school...at night.

I stood there perplexed until I heard a noise. There was yelling. Girl yelling. But that voice sounded familiar. Ice ran through my veins and suddenly my feet were moving towards the screams. I can't let her down this time. This time i'll save her.

"Alessa! Where are you?! ALESSA!?!?" I cried in frustration until finally the screams got louder. I came to a locked door in the basement; the janitors closet. It was open a crack and suddenly I became nervous as to what was behind it. The screams had turned to hushed weeping and someone murmuring.

I grew the courage to finally open the door and pressed my palm to it, applying pressure ever so slightly.

It was dark but my eyes adjusted quickly. I cringed at the sight. My best friend, who at one point was my sister, was lying on a thin mattress crying. There was a guy hunched over her buckling his belt back up and murmuring to her. I wanted to cry for my friend. If I would've known what he did! If she would've told me!

But those were just empty wishes because I knew I couldn't go back in time. I got closer even to see the guys face even though I already knew who it was. Alessa may not have told me what he did but she did tell me one thing. A name.

Benn.

I bent over to see his face but I could feel myself wake up. Already the dream was starting to fade. I screamed in frustration as I was flipped around.

The surroundings changed and I was lying in my bed with the painted black walls and music posters.

The only thing on my mind was revenge. Revenge for Alessa.

I grabbed some clothes and got dressed, preparing for the basement.

Today was the day. The day that Benn admitts what he did and will suffer the consequences.