Murder House

Before they got freeked out and came in to get me, I snuck out a 'boarded up' window.

I ran alll the way to my house. This is where all the murders happened. I stood in front of an old boarded up farm house with flaking white paint and mold in every crevice. There was still little strips of caution tape caught on the iron fence surrounding the front yard.

I walked up to my parents porch and sighed.

This is my house now. They are dead. I pushed open te door and walked in.

"Don't forget us that easy Ry," I heard.

"Shut up mom!" I smacked my head with a loud thump.

"You do not talk to your mother like that!" Dad shouted. I heard something get thrown and then felt a burning in my leg. I looked down to see a pen sticking out of my thigh. I clenched my teeth and gripped it tightly. I readied myself and then ripped it out.

"How the hell did you manage that! Where did you even get the pen?" I cried. I stumbled over the junk and debri strewn across the entryway floor and limped to the bathroom. I pushed on the cracked mirror until it opened. I peeled off my skinny jeans and grabbed rubbing alcohol and bandages before sitting on the closed toilet. I balled up a rag in my hand and poured alcohol on my leg drenched with blood and ink. What can i say. I'm a bleeder. I winced and rubbed the blood and ink off my leg. I repeated that process until I couldn't see anymore black in the hole in my leg. I wound the gauze around my leg and pinned it in place. I then stood back up and grabbed my jeans. I ran up toy room and put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I jumped on my bed and snuggle in the blankets. My room, the kitchen and the bathroom were the only clean rooms in the house.

"Don't forget work in the morning Ray," my mother said sternly. "We can't afford to lose this house."

-------

Sorry this chapter is extremely short but I just wanted to formerly intruduce the famous Cray's. So I hope you like I so far... And yeah.

Merry nightmares

13