Blood, Sweat, and Tears

After a little while of driving I started getting a little nervous about 'playing Along'. Benn put his hand on my knee and squezzed. He just left his hand there. I could feel the heat from hi hand seeping through my thigh-highs. I finally told him that he was distracting me from driving. He waggled his eyebrows and let his hand linger before retracting it. I forced the bile rising in my throat down and kept my eyes on the rode.

We finally pulled up to my house so I turned the keys and looked Benn. He leaned towards me and put his hand on my leg again. He didn't kiss me but just sat there. My inner voice started crying and gagging at being this close to this monster who hurt Elessa yet my stupid hormones were going crazy. I reached behind me and opened the door, making me tumble out and fall on my ass. Benn looked confused and rushed to climb out and help me. I stood quickly and ran to my porch. Benn followed me and looked up at the old, condemned house.

"This is where you live?" he asked confused. I sighed and decided to lie. "No, but I fixed up a room in this house," he smirked at me and I dragged him inside to his death.

My parents were nowhere to be seen but the temperature had to be below freezing. It could easily snow in here! I knew where to lead him as I have done this many times. I led him into the kitchen and to a closed door. Benn intertwined our fingers and I opened the door quickly.

I led him downstairs into the basement and splashed into a puddle on the floor. He looked around even more bewildered and then spotted Mom and Dad's table. He dragged me there and grabbed me around the waist setting me on top of the table. I looked around nervous. Where were they?! Alright I'm taking matters into my own hands. I hopped down and pushed Benn down on the table. He grinned and started growling. I strapped his hands down and then his legs. He laughed, "I didn't know you were the kinky kind." he waggled his eyebrows again. Why does he do that? It makes him look like he has no eyebrows because his hair is so long. Blagh!

"You need to watch more scary movies. And do not talk to my daughter like that!" finally my parents decide to make an appearance. I practically shouted in delight. I left them to prep and scare the shit out of him and got the tools. They were located in a special room of the basement where we also kept tokens from each of the victims. Usually teeth or eyes but we did have a few babies in jars. I grabbed the suitcase and walked back out into the main room. Tge cement floor was covered in puddles from the crappy plumbing and there were giant fish hooks and other sharp decorations hanging from beams. It looked like it was from Texas chainsaw massacre minus the piano. But I've been trying to convince my parents it'd be a good signal if someone tried escaping. I set the case next to the table and opened it.

I stood there for awhile just admiring the shiny and rusty torture tools. I layed them out neatly and listened in on my parents' conversation with Benn.

"You sir are going to go through he'll and back. You will feel pain and you will most likely cry and scream but no one will help you. If you die before we want you to we will go after your family and do the same to them. If you try to escape we will do the same." my mom was always the calm one. My dad grabbed big scissors and cut Benn's cast off. He looked at me and started to beg, "please don't kill me. I won't tell anyone if you let me go, I swear! Rhyan! Why are you just standing there? Do something! Rhyan PLEASE!" I ignored him and tightened his straps. My dad laughed and let his discolored, broken arm fall to the table with a thud. Benn screamed in agony.

"Oh honey you have much more in store. If your crying now you really do not know pain," Mom patted his cheek and Dad laughed his husked laugh. Water began to drip on the table and made a sploshing noise.

Dad cut Benn's shirt off and threw the remains to the ground. He punched him repeatedly in the face while mom got the scalpel. I left locking the basement door behind me and went to my room. I grabbed my fluffiest sleep shorts and a baggy tshirt and lyed on my bed.

It's been awhile sense I had a full night of sleep due to the soothing screams of torture.