New 'Friend'

Mom and Dad met me at the top of the steps. Mom was in tears saying she was so proud and it seemed like just yesterday when I was lurring victims to our house. Dad just gave me his approving face and handed me an envelope. I opened it, curious as to what the contents were and almost screamed in delight. Inside was the money and signed permission slip for my ink! I started jumping up and down and gave my parents a huge bear hug. They were freezing and it was like i was hugging water but I didn't care! I was so excited. 

I ran right upstairs and got ready for work. Today I was a black angel. I did my normal black makeup and then got it wet and smeared it down my face. I was wearing spiked heals and thigh-high fish nets with a black tu-tu and a corset with many chains dangling from it. I frizzed my hair out, put on my ripped up wings and was out the door. 

I sped all the way to work and ran in the door hoping to see Tate and maybe even Len but stopped in my tracks when I saw a girl at the cash register. ANOTHER GIRL!? She was wearing a school girl outfit with a plad mini-skirt and a blouse buttoned up to her belly button. Who knows how she kept her boobs from popping out. It was a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen.

"Hi! you must be Rhyan, I'm Becca," she said way too cheery. She walked out from behind the counter and came up to me. She gave me a big hug (that I did not return) and said, "so we're the only girls. Well no matter! I can tell already we're going to be great friends." I held in my hysterical laughter but cracked a smile. Looks like I'm bringing home another 'friend'. Time to put my acting face on.

After gossiping and giggling with the annoying bitch for 5 long hours I finnally invited her home. She accepted happy to make a friend on the first day at work. She followed me in her car the whole way. We pulled into my driveway and she jumped out of her car quickly, confused.

"Why the hell would you take me to this shit hole?" she yelled angrily. I thought quick and fired back my sob story. "I didn't want to tell you earlier because I was to imbarrassed but this is where I live. I am extremely poor and bounce from one condemned house to the next." I even forced in a couple tears. NAILED IT! She instantly looked really sorry and said I could come talk to her whenever I wanted and she wouldn't mind coming in for a sec. I smiled and forced myself to give her a big hug as I mapped out my plan.

I led her to the kitchen and threw things around in the fridge as if I was looking for something we could snack on while we talked.

"Oh dammit! I left the fruit salad in the basement..." I implied. I spun around and put an obviously guilt-trip smile on my face. She nodded and I led her to the door. She peered down into the lurches not even trying to hide the scared look plastered on her face. 

"Oh come on, it's not that bad." I sighed. She nodded her head and stepped down on the first step. She screamed as it groaned under her weight and all the way down the stairs after I pushed her.

Your welcome totally loving parents (loaded with sarcasm)