Alessa's Murderer

He took in the situation. His eyes rested on what was left of Benn and he smiled proudly. Then he saw me on the floor, clutching Alessa's jar. His eyes went wide, resembling two full moons and his mouth formed a smirk.

"How could you do this to her!" Benn may have raped her but my father tortured her. I couldn't believe him!

He stood for awhile, watching me as my fury rose. When he spoke he didn't answer my question. "So you know she was pregnant."

I stood wobbly as blood dripped down my body. The blood was beginning to eat cold, freezing my already cold body. I held up the jar and then set it down on the table. "Yes I know but that doesn't give you any reason to kill her! It wasn't her fault she was raped!"

He frowned, "that I did not know about. I didn't know that Benn here," he gestured towards his remains and held in a chuckle, "doesn't like the word no." I couldn't believe he was making this a joke.

"She trusted you! How could you do this to her and then lie about it? We thought she ran away or killed herself! You let is believe that! How could you?" I ran up to him and began punching him in the chest but my arms just went right through him. He was like water.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I screamed as tear ran down my face. I was suddenly jerked up and thrown across the room violently. I crashed into a table and I could hear glass shattering. I fell to the floor and my body ached. A sharp pain went up my thigh and it felt wet.

"You do not talk to your father like that! She was not one of us! She never was. She fell in love, our family only knows blood. She bore a child that could not be taken care of so I disposed of it. Problem solved," he fumed. He ran towards me and hooked his arms under my armpits, pulling me roughly into a standing position.

I looked into the cold, grey eyes of my father. Alessa's murderer. I spat in his face and sneered, "I wish you were still alive right now so I could have the glory of killing you." I smiled as he stepped back.

"You are no longer my daughter. You are going to side with some girl, that we picked up to torture anyways and is dead, over family?" He looked utterly shocked. His face was cold and he watched me, waiting for an answer.

"You were never my family." As soon as I spoke those words he shook his head and then the candle was blown out. I quickly went to relight it and when I got light he was gone.

A sharp pain went through my leg again and I looked down to see a huge slice of glass was sticking out I my thigh. It had a label on it.

Alessa's jar!

I dropped to the floor and searched for the remains. I found it by running my hand across it and getting glass shoved into my palms. It was broken into little pieces and her baby was lying nearby. I picked it up and cradled it in my arms. It was tiny, about the size of my hand.

I quickly ran to the souvenir room and grabbed Benn's jar. I carefully set the baby inside and filled it with a clear liquid.

Alessa could finally rest.