Back to School

Again I had a restless night of sleep. I couldn't stop thinking of what I did. Len clouded my mind like reeses on Halloween. Why did I kiss him?! It was only on the cheek so it wasn't that big of a deal, right? Then why am I making it a big deal.

I forced myself to get up and hopped in the shower careful not to let the water hit my tattoo too much. When I got out I put on some skinny jeans and a Marilyn Manson T before heading out the door. I drove to school and was on time. I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat and ran to class. I kept my head down the whole way avoiding the stares.

Benn's ex had mascara streaking down her face and her backup dogs were siting with her consoling her. I laughed and got my sketch book out.

Another long school day...

*************

Today sadly was my day off. That means I had nothing to do to keep my mind off of Len. I don't understand why I was making a big deal out of this. Maybe... No that can't be... Did I have feelings for him? I stood in front of my bed that I threw my phone onto. Should I call him? Will he call me? I started to pace but never let my eyes leave the phone. It felt like it was screaming at me to make a decision.

I finally threw myself down on the bed and attacked the phone, dialing Len's number. I hesitated a moment before hitting the talk button. It rang for an hour before his answering machine picked up.

"I know you miss me so much but your gonna have to wait. Leave a message and i'll try to fill your ache soon." Usually I laughed at his voicemail but right now it wasn't too funny.

"Hey, it's Rhyan...Can we talk?"

Voicemail.

"It's Rhyan, We seriously need to talk."

Voicemail.

"If your listening, please, just meet me at Creepy Eve. Ok? I'll be waiting."

I grabbed my phone and keys and drive to my work. I really hope he comes