GoodMorning...X42

As Leila opens her eyes as they are very fuzzy. She sees herself in a gray room as her arms were up chained to a wall. And she looks up in a corner, sees a camera and then the doors open

"Goodmoring...X42!" The sergeant said, the one from the plane crash.

"You're still alive!?" Leila said as she rolls her eyes.

"Yup, my men and I have been tracking you. I gotten word from the village, of a new daughter being adopted by the Dimitrescu family!" He leans forward looking into her eyes, "They gave me the best descriptions known to man! You're a monster like those women in there!" He added

"DO NOT CALL THEM THAT!" Leila's eyecolor change as a neck device shocks her.

"Nice try...monster! Besides since your awake, I want you to meet someone!" He grins at her.

He walks towards the door and opens it, Leila is blinded by the light as she sees a woman figure coming in. As she focuses her eyes...she froze!

"...mom?..." Leila mouth drops as she sees her mom still alive.

"Hello...Leila!" Her mom said, the sergeant grips Leila's mom by the hips as he kisses her cheek.

"Y-You...died...I-I saw you bleeding on the floor!" Leila couldn't think of any words besides those.

"When I saw the soldiers taking you away, James here, saved me and plus the serum that I took, it healed me!" Leila's mom said.

"Honestly...I wish you were dead! You were and always the shittiest mother I've ever had!" Leila let's out a evil chuckle.

Then Leila felt a hard slap on her face, but all she did is smile.

"Do not speak to your mother like that!" Her mom said, "I gave you life and—" she gets cut off

"You were never my real mother!! You're just a woman who decided to fuck a soldier while on a high drug serum!" Leila snaps back at her.

Her mother lets out a big grunt as she walks out. The sergeant looks at Leila as his fist was in a ball, he cracks his knuckles as he was about to beat her.

"Go ahead!!! Do your fucking worse!" Leila just gives him an evil grin.

He starts punching, kicking her over and over again. Her face was cut up as it was started to bruise but she was still laughing and breathing.

"Weak old man!" Leila spits blood at his face.

As she lifts up her head and smiles more at him.

"I can't wait to execute you! You're a killer, that's who you're always going to be!" The sergeant said as he wipes of blood from his face.

He walks out as Leila still stands on the wall. She thinks about her family back at home.
How she misses the smell of lavender and blood, she miss the touch of her mother's hand. The laughter's of her sisters, Leila was determined to go back home to her REAL family.

"I have to get out of here!" Leila whispers to herself, Leila looks up at the window as she sees it was sometime in the mid day.

~Back at castle Dimitrescu~

"Mother Miranda!" Daniela sees her at the main door way!

Mother Miranda sees the girls, she hears Alcina screaming in the study room. She cups the girls cheeks and tells them that she's going to find a way to bring Leila back!

"Don't worry my little ones! I'll go talk to your mother, stay strong!" Miranda said as she walks towards Alcina study room.