I Miss You All

~Two weeks later~

As the Dimitrescu women all sat at the breakfast table...Alcina had placed a black rose in-front of Leila's door, she changes it out whenever it dies. As she remembers her daughter, who was taken away from them.

"Maidens!" Alcina yelled, as she and the her girls waited for their food.

The maidens quickly brought out the food while Alcina was looking at her paper works for her winery.
Then a random maiden lays down a familiar object next to her, she looks over as she sees a black rose.

"Maiden...where did you get this rose?" Alcina questioned the maiden.

"I found it in a glass jar in-front of a door, where it was on the ground..my Lady" the maiden tells her.

Alcina releases her claws as the daughters looked up.
She pushes her chair back, blocking her daughters views of the maiden.

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE THIS ROS—" Alcina stops herself as she sees this maiden.

The daughters see their mother standing there...

"Mother..."
"Whats wrong?"
"Who is it?"

All of the girls said at once. Alcina just blinks her eyes as her entire body starts to shake and she falls to her knees.

"This cannot...be real...L-Leila?" Alcina

"LEILA?!" The girls said together as they got out of their sits and quickly stood next to their mother.

Leila had to cut her hair because she was wanted from the military and the BSAA.

"I..miss..you..all!" Leila wipes her tears away, Alcina yanks her into a hug. All of the girls started to cry as they hugged as a family.

Alcina cries extremely hard, as her fourth daughter has finally returned home.
Leila kisses her mothers cheek, as she inhales the the scent of lavender mixed with blood.

"Welcome home...daughter!" Alcina kisses all over Leila's face and head as she left some dark stain lip stick.

The girls did the same thing as the dog piled onto Leila. Alcina orders her cooking staff to make another meal for her lost daughter.

~Two days Later~

Leila finally had taken a good hot shower as she puts on a simple clothes just to relax. Then someone knocks, Leila calls as it was the same maiden before Leila was taken away.

"You're still alive? I'm surprise my mother or my sisters haven't killed you yet...sorry if that sounded harsh!" Leila smiles as she feels her cheeks semi getting warm.

The maiden giggles as she looks at Leila's eyes.

"It's okay, no need to say sorry, Lady Leila! I actually became head maiden after you...umm left." Maiden said in caution way.

"Congrats on become head maiden...I would assume Nadie got killed?" Leila blushes more.

The maiden nodded as she gives a letter to Leila, she takes it as it was from Mother Miranda.

Dear Leila,
Your Mother has told me that you have finally returned home.
I mentioned to her that I found you while I had Donna's plant serum controlling a man by the named Chris Redfield.
So bless to have Donna's plant abilities. I am truly sorry that I couldn't say this in person...I'm currently with my new child...I'll explain everything when I come back.
Welcome home Leila!

Sincerely,
Mother Miranda

Leila was surprise that Miranda had taken in a child of her own. But she was happy, she looks up and sees the maiden leaving.

"What is your name maiden?" Leila asked nervously. The maiden stop as she blushes again. She smiles at her.

"My name is Rebecca or Becca for short, Lady Leila" Becca said as she leaves the room.

~Short After~

Leila remembers and smiles as she always knew that she liked girls!
Leila finished drying her hair as she heads out to the dinning room.

"Hey sister!" Daniela appears in front of her. Leila smiles as she hugs her.

"Hey Dani, what's up?" Leila asked, Daniela just giggles as she taps Leila's shoulder.

"You're it! Also Mother's playing! Bye!!" Daniela disappeares.

Leila starts laughing as she remembers the game. She try's to sense any of her sisters or mothers heart beat.

"Okay everyone...I guess I'm playing!" Leila shouted, she hears her family's giggles throughout the halls.

Leila vanishes into cloud of smoke as she sees Bela walking quietly. She jumps onto her as Bela screamd.

"Leila!" Bela shouted

"You're it!" Leila vanishes.

She appears in a room with her mother. Her mother back into a corner of the room, Alcina thought that Leila was it.

"I'm not it...it's Bela!" Leila whispers, Alcina let's put a big sigh of relief.

It was loud as Cassandra came out of nowhere. Leila sees the evil smile as she taps her mother's leg.

"Cassandra be careful of the dress!" Alcina shouted.

"Sorry mother, we told you to wear something simple! Bela already got me, bye!" Cassandra left.

Alcina looks at Leila. She had a devilish smile as she tries to touch her, Leila dodges it as she runs out of the door.

"LEILA! COME BACK HERE!!" Alcina laughs out loud as her voice echos the castle.

Leila ran into a different part of the hallway and she hears her mother's heart beat near by.

"Come and get me mother!" Leila laughs as she runs into someone.

She looks up, as it was Becca rubbing her forehead.
Leila quickly picks her up and their eyes met, both of them didn't say a word. Until Becca broke the silence

"...Hello Lady Dimitrescu..." Becca voice semi cracks.

Leila turns around as she sees her Mother tower over her and the maiden.

"Draga Mea, did this maiden do something wrong?" Alcina asked as she taps her daughters shoulder.

"No mother, I bumped into her by accident as I ran away from you!" Leila said.

She glances at the maiden. She felt the maiden was nervous but she also knew that Leila was telling the truth. Leila's touches her as her Mother runs away fast from her.

"I'm sorry bumping into you and sorry if my mother scare you!" Leila apologizes to her.

"It's okay Lady Leila, your having fun playing this game. By the way Daniela is hiding in the library and Cassandra is hiding in the dinning room." Becca gives Leila hits, "Good luck!" She added

Leila smiles and thanks her for tips and she vanishes. She does find Cassandra and Daniela in the spots where Becca told her.
Leila slowly falls for Becca for some reason, she couldn't explain on why she's was having these feelings for her...but she didn't care about it. She's happy!

~~
Hope you guys like this chapter. See you in the next one!