Not Today Death

Leila wakes up back in her old room of the military base. She's chained up, muzzled and extremely hungry...the Christ comes in with food. He had a disappointing look on him...

"Leila...I really am sorry...you've been out of line with simple tasks that I've told you to do! Killing Toni wasn't right!!" Chris sighed

Leila knew but Mother Miranda strictly told her to kill him.

"What was the reasoning of you to keep him alive?" Leila asked

"The reason being is because he was going to help us take down Miranda and cure you!" Chris told her.

Leila fully explained what happened when she was in a small village, looking for Toni. Chris was pretty upset that Leila followed miranda's orders but not his.

"Listen I was trying to give you a second chance but...you crossed the line...The BSAA have agreed that you'll be excused in two days! I'm sorry...X42!" Chris said, Leila's eyes widened as her heart dropped. Now she knows that she will never see her family again.

"I'm sorry...please! I want to go home to my family!!" Leila cries out, "Please Chris...let me go, they're the only family I've ever loved! P-Please!" Her voice cracks. Chris kneels down and lifts her chin up.

"I'm sorry...X42...I'll be back here to escort you to the execution site!" Chris sighed deeply as he walks out.

"Mother Miranda...I pray to you! Help me and if not...tell my family, I love them!" Leila whispers.

~Two days Later~

Leila was sleeping so head was tilting down she's been starving for two days. The door opens and a bright light blinds her, they were two soldiers with Chris and Sergeant James. Leila's eyes were puffy and red as she's been crying since the first mention of the execution.

"Alright let's get this show on the road!" James said as he and cuffs are from the wall as her body just flops to the ground.

She looks up at Chris, they both stare at each other's for a moment, and Chris just nods head. James picks her up as cute as the other soldiers follow behind him Chris followed as well.

All five of them made into the elevator, James was in front of Leila as a two soldiers were sitting standing next to him, Chris was behind Leila.

Chris leans forward in Leila's ear and whispers something too her.

"...attack..." Chris whispers as he unclips the chains and deactivates the neck piece.

Leila's powers were coming back as she bit into Jameses neck. Chris knocks out the other two soldiers.

"Why Chris?" Leila asked as Chris quickly pushes another button to the main entrance.

"I don't know to be honest! I'm going to ask you to attack me please!!" Chris said, Leila already started punching and hurting him.

She even cut the two unconscious soldiers next to make it passable. Leila gets out of the elevator, heads towards the main door as soldiers saw her running out. She quickly vanishes into smoke as she was out of the military base. And she sees that the alarms were going off.

"Thank you Chris!" Leila said as she leaves the premises.

She remembers where the village was at as she's been told from her sisters multiple of times.
Leila can already sense the warmth feeling of her mothers and her sisters arms, the blood smell and the feeling of safety in the castle.

~Military base~

"X42 got out!" One of the soldiers said.

Leila's mom comes as she sees her lovers throat had been taken out as well as the other two soilders. She glances at Chris, as he was completely knocked out. She tells the men to go find and kill Leila on the spot!

~Miles away from the military base~

Leila already killed five people for starvation, she has hypnotize some strangers to give her some money, a passport as she already purchase a ticket that was heading close to her home.

Leila quickly lines up to abroad the plane as she hears and sees soldiers! They finally made it to the main entrance of the airport. No one knew besides her!

She puts on her hoodie as she already semi dyed her hair to dark navy blue.

"May I see your ticket ma'am?" Female flight attendant asked.

"What? Oh—sorry!" Leila snaps out of it and hands her the ticket, the flight attendant sees...and smiles as she welcomes Leila to the plane.

She looks back and sees her old shitty mother, looking around to find Leila. Leila was released as she finally made it onto the plane.

As she was the last person to be on the flight she quickly sits down next to a woman with her son. Leila pretends to talk to them as a plane took off to distract herself.

"Mommy look! There are soldiers on the ground?!" The little boy said as he points out of the window.

"Let me see...oh—you're right sweetie they are soldiers in the ground...I wonder why they're there?!" The little boys mom said

Leila grabs her chest as she finally felt safe being lifted from the ground, she begins to cry hard again. The woman that Leila was sitting next to hears her.

"Are you okay?" The woman asked

Leila composes herself as she wipes her tears. She chuckles as she looks at the woman, and shows her a big smile.

"I've been gone for a couple of months... I really...REALLY miss my family..." Leila still continues as she makes up a lie.

Basically saying that her father took her away without her mother's consent. As she also explains in another lie how her father dragged her out of her mother's home while pointing a gun at her and her three sisters.

"Oh my—sweetie, do you need me to call the police for you?" The woman said as she grabs Leila's hand.

"No...He's not gonna hurt me anymore! He's long gone now!!" Leila smile as the lady believed her.

Leila yawns from being tired, the women pull's Leila as the women puts her on her shoulder to rest.

"You can rest sweetie, my sons already doing it right now!" The woman said.

Leila glances over and sees a little boy sleeping on his mothers lap with his toy action figure of a dinosaur.

"Thank you!" Leila said that she closes her eyes as she sees her mother and her sisters all waiting for her.

Leila...I knew you would have come home, I listened to your prayer and I made Chris help you out.

Leila smiles as her eyes are still closed, after hearing Miranda's voice...once again!

~~
I'm sorry, I haven't been posting. I'm currently been busy with work and other things aka my mental health! See you guys next one