ten

the picture is perfection.

***

"i'm niall.."

louis couldn't barely breathe at the moment, he thought this was some type of cruel joke that someone was trying to pull on him and he didn't like it one bit. he never joked about niall and whoever was must be sick and messed up in the head. and louis wanted to punch him, but instead he just sat there, starring at the boy.

as all the well, niall starred back. and louis wanted to believe that this was niall. he wanted to believe that he would finally have his friend back. but he couldnt believe him

and he didn't believe him, mostly, because niall had brown hair and his teeth were crooked, but whoever this was, has blonde hair and straight teeth, and that's how louis knew he was lying. so he just backed away from the boy and towards the door.

"louis, please.." he sighed, running his hand through his hair and louis just shook his head, opening the door and leaving. he started to walk down the hallway whenever he heard talking behind him, he quickly turned around to see two football players getting closer to him, laughing like a group of hyenas.

one of the boys noticed louis and motioned the other one to follow, and louis tried to quickly turn around and walk off but they stopped him and turned him around, "hey, how are you?" the boy asked

and louis was really confused because most of the people were rude to him, and jocks were ten times as worse. but he knew if he said one thing that they didn't like it wouldn't be pretty. that's why he would just go along with whatever they said, just to stay out of the drama.

"i'm fine," louis said, watching as the boy nodded and smiled a bit, louis knew the boy was in most of his classes, and harry warned him to stay away from the boy, but actually he seemed really nice.

the boy actually wasn't completely all too bad looking, he was cute. louis liked how his eyes were a light blue, and he felt like he could get lost in them.

"that's good, so i was thinking, there's a party at my house, want to come?" he asked, and louis seemed a bit weary about it, and luckily the boy seemed to notice and continued talking, "i can check you out and everything, and i promise nothing bad will happen."

louis still didn't trust the boy but he thought it was be a great time to make harry mad, to get revenge on him for leaving louis like that. so he nodded, and went to go get his books and left with the boy, but not without harry trying to stop them first.

"where do you think you're going?" harry asked, grabbing louis and turning him around, they had only made it to the entrance of the school before harry had already found them and was stopping them, and louis didn't want to argue with harry at the moment, so he turned around and continued to walk away.

thankfully, harry didn't follow them and that made louis really happy, because louis didn't want to deal with harry's crap, he would deal with it tomorrow, since in would be saturday.

"by the way, my name is josh, and before you ask, no, i'm not one of those rude stuck up people," he said and louis sighed happily, he was actually glad that he met someone who seemed nice. of course, he might be wrong, but he could also be right.

once they were in the car, louis put his bag in the back seat and buckled himself up, watching as josh started the engine and started to drive. it wasn't until then that louis didn't feel so good, and he wanted to go home. his stomach felt as if someone was punching him over and over again and then stabbing him continuously, each time worse than the last.

"i wanna go home." louis whimpered, wrapping his arms around his stomach tightly, just in time to feel another pain shoot through him and he really felt like crying. but he knew how weak crying made him look, an the weaker he was, the more he was people's target. he was already the main target, due to the fact that he had no friends and that he couldn't do anything right. he was messed up and he would never be able to change that.

"i'll take you home later," he said and drove into a driveway. the house was pretty big, it was two stories and it was beautiful in louis' opinion. although, right now all he felt was guilt and all he wanted was to go joke to harry.

his harry.

***

dedicated to @Nialls_hugs_babe because i liked her comments, a lot.

i'm sorry this chapters really short, like, it's not even a thousand words.

but oh well because spring break is in two days, thank god. so i can update then.

and louis obviously tops, i'm just saying.