twenty one

my night :c ^^

I hate baseball so much ..

***
it had been months.

months that louis had been in the hospital. months that harry sat in a stupid plastic chair, waiting for the one that he loved to awaken. months that he hadn't seen that beautiful sunshine smile that he loved so much. months that he hadn't been able to talk and laugh with louis as he wanted to. months that he's been tossing and turning in his sleep, having the same nightmare over and over again. months that the bed that used to be comforted with louis' warm embrace, suddenly quit being comfortable. months that harry was always sad.

it's true, he was always sad. every time someone came to see louis, he felt that tugging feeling in his heart. because Louis was his, not some little animal that people only wanted to be around if he was hurt.

but that's the sad part, no one cares unless you're pretty or unless you're dead.

the thought mentally killed Harry to know someone wouldn't care about someone who was so, so important to him, unless he was dead.

not breathing .

suddenly, Louis' hand twitched a bit, and Harry's eyes widen. but as the moment stopped, he figured it was all just in his head, his imagination. the doctors would have said if he was to wake up, but they haven't.

but lately, the doctors seemed distant, like they didn't care if louis died or if he didn't, and it pissed harry off.

he grabbed Louis' hand and squeezed it slightly.

"i love you, louis. more than anything else in the world. your eyes, they're so blue and full of life that i feel like i'm drowning in an ocean but that ocean is your eyes and you're the only one who can rescue me. I love your hair, if falls down perfectly without you even having to try, it looks like feathers and I want to always run my hand through it, just to see how soft it is. it's what I did when you use to sleep, I'd play with your hair. I love your nose, it's a just cute, you know what i mean? it's like a small little button and I want to press it all the time. and your lips, they're so kissable.." Harry laughed quietly

"I love your stomach, although, i can't say it's perfect because the doctor said you're underweight. i feel like an idiot for not noticing your weight.. but, that's the past. I promise you right now, you're gonna wake up, and I'll be here when you do, and we'll go home, and we'll start from there. I'll make sure your eating and I'll make sure you're happy all the time, and we can be happy, together. nothing will ever break us apart, I'll be by your side forever and I promise, I'll love you forever and I will never leave you.. you're my everything, louis.. please just wake up, for me.."

the room was dead silent other than the alarm in which Louis was attached to.

he sighed, standing up from his chair and went to leave, except, there was one little voice that stopped him.

"harry.."

**

i'm sorry it's short and I haven't updated, I'm kinda losing ideas for this story and ugh :c

I love everyone who reads this, I love you with all of my heart. so that's why I'm sad to inform you that this story will be put on hold.. it's just that i don't have any more ideas for this story, if you want to story to continue, just message me and send me some ideas. if I really like it I'll use it and the rest of the story will be dedicated to you. but I'm only going to pick one or a few of you.

please message me ideas because I won't to keep this story giving but I have no ideas left..

also, for the time being I'm making a new story, it's called 'drugs' if you guys could please check it out it'd mean so so much to me. it's zarry/ larry/ ziam/ ziall. lol it's complicated but it's zarry at first then goes to Larry and I'm choosing between ziall and ziam.

I love you all so much, never forget that <3
-autumn