twenty five

im at a lake and there's no wifi while im writing this so a lot of shits about to happen

"why can't you just listen!" harry shouted at louis, causing the younger boy the flinch and take a step back.

harry ran a hand through his curls and then punched the counter, causing a lot crack sound.

"apparently you don't care about anyone but yourself," harry said as he took a step closer, "that's why your mom didn't want you. that's probably why your dad left-"

"shut up!" louis finally yelled, shoving harry away from him and going up the steps to their room.

it wasn't long, however, until harry was following him up the steps the turning the boy around.

"never walk away from me, got it?" he asked, grabbing louis' arm in one hand and used the other to hold louis' shoulder against the wall.

louis just nodded his head

lately he hasn't known what had gotten into harry. one second he was perfectly happy, a smile arose his face and his eyes crinkled at the sides.

then there were other times

times where louis feel like he was going to be trapped in a house with this person forever, times where he would have to cry himself to sleep,

times like this..

the past few months hadn't been easy for louis at all. harry was always stressed over college and never talked to louis, his mum had died, and louis was more emotional over that then he thought he would ever be, and then there was niall.

he hadn't even talked to louis in months, he never answered his calls, texts, and when louis went to his house, he ignored the boy and keep the door closed.

his main problem was the person he loved most, harry.

the boy in front of him was not the same boy that he came to love four years ago. this is someone else.

the harry that louis knew would never hurt him, nor be rude and hateful towards him.

or maybe it was all just an act.

maybe harry acted like he liked louis just so he could get rid of him, so that no on would have to deal with the piece of shit he was.

that's all he is and all he ever will be

a worthless piece of shit

"look at me, babydoll." harry said, gently placing his fingers under louis' chin and forcing the boy to look up.

louis did as told and looked into Harry's eyes.

those green eyes used to always be filled with love and kindness and whenever louis looked into him, he felt in love.

now he feels as if he looking inside of a demon inside of someone he loved.

his eyes were always a darker shade of green, rarely were they bright like they used to be.

"I want you back." louis whispered quietly and harry barely heard him.

"oh lou.." harry mumbled, wiping a year away with his thumb from louis' cheek, "im always here. I always will be."

louis shook his head over and over again, "you're not the same harry i fell in love with. you've changed and i don't know if i love this harry anymore."

he looked taken back after what louis said

"i dont love you." harry spat, turning away from louis and walking toward the back room

"then why were you always so nice to me? why did you let me live with you? why did you pretend to be my friend?"

"because i knew no one would ever love a freak like you, i knew your never be anything in live. you're never going to be anything. in twenty years you'll still be the same stupid bitch that cuts himself and wants to die. but there's the thing, sweetheart,"

he continued talking as he took a step closer to louis so he could whisper in his ear

"no one would care if you were dead."