twenty three

my life is now complete. she dedicated a chapter to me and i love her, kayla, laura, and raegan more than any other authors okay okay.

it's short but it's just a filer and its bit of fluff so

and ill also be changing the cover photo this week so yay

* * * * *

louis was laughing

although, it wasn't his normal laugh, no, this time he was actually laughing so hard that he was holding his stomach and his eyes were watering. harry knew that this was the side of louis that he fell in love with a long time ago.

currently, they were watching some stupid chick flick and harry was being louis' little spoon and moved closer into louis' chest, smiling as he did so because they boy smelled like honey.

"hey lou?" harry asking, snuggling impossibly closer into louis' chest, so close that he could hear louis' heard beat, as if they were connected to the same heart.

"yes, angel?" he asked, gently caressing his hand down harrys back and placing a kiss on his head.

harry sat there for a second, listening to the silence, because, for once, it wasn't an awkward silence. instead, it was the kind of silence where he felt so comfortable. he felt like, even though no one was saying anything, it's like everything was going on.

"do you ever think we'll get married."

"do i think we'll get married?" louis again, " well that's kinda sudden for an eighteen year old, now isn't it boo? but to answer your question, no, i don't think we'll get married."

harry frowned and pushed louis away slightly and rolled over so he was facing away from louis.

sure, maybe their relationship wouldn't last forever but hasn't louis heard of something called sugar coating ?

"angel look at me" louis whispered, gently pushed his nose against harrys neck.

"leave me away"

louis rolled his eyes fondly at harry and gently rolled him over and onto his back and straddled his waist so he couldn't move.

harry lifted his arms up, going to push louis off of him. but louis knew what he was doing and quickly grabbed both of harrys wrists in his small hands.

"hm, whatcha gonna do now?" he questioned and smiled sweetly at harry, " now, i don't think you gave me a chance to finish my answer. i don't think we'll do anything. i don't think we'll get married, i don't think we'll stay in a relationship, i don't think we'll be together forever. but do you wanna know why that is, hazza?"

harry stayed silent, looking up at the older, yet smaller boy, and he felt like louis' blue eyes were just burning a whole into his heart.

but he couldn't blame louis for that, because it's not louis' fault harry fell inlove with him, well, maybe it was, considering louis was the one who tripped him.

"it's because i don't think, i believe. and when you believe in something, love, if you put your heart to it, it will happen. "

harrys heart sped up so quickly because louis was just inches away from his face and he could feel louis' hot breath on his lips. "i love you so much." harry whispered, putting on hand on the back of louis head and pulling louis down into a kiss. which thankfully wasn't rushed or anything, it felt calm and peaceful and harry loved it so much because louis tasted like the blueberry jolly ranchers they ate earlier.

"i can hear your heart beat." louis said and laughed quietly.

harry whined and pouted out his bottom lip like a little kid and louis just smiled, because he was so lucky to have harry in his life.

"cuddle with me." louis said and help his arms out and Harry immediately went into louis warm embrace and not even a few seconds later louis was wrapped his arms around harrys waist and kissing the top of his head.

and maybe that's why he loved louis, because he always made harry feel so beautiful, he raised his self esteem so much and wow he loved him.

and he knew louis felt the same about him because that's how it's always been between them

and that's also how that will stay.

* * * * *

i know it's short but it's 5 am and im really tired but i love every single one of you for getting this story to 10K :) thank you so so much.