twenty four

'wonder what my mum and dad
would say if i told them that
i cry each day
tired enough to live
so far away
i wish i wasn't always cold
i wish i wasn't
always alone.'

"you're beautiful." louis mumbled, half asleep.

"and your an angel." harry replied quietly, kissing the top of his head.

louis scrunched up his nose, turning the other way and pulling the covers over his face, "go away, 'm tired."'

harry smiled at the boy, "fine, no birthday kisses for you."

the boy pulled the covers back quickly, sitting up off the bed and getting beside harry, "do you know how much i love you ?"

"you just want me to kiss you." harry laughed, biting on his lower lip slightly and taking in a deep breathe, "my mums here, she said get dressed into the close over there," he said pointing at a pile a clothes neatly folded up on the dresser, "and we're going to go somewhere."

harry got up, kissed the boys head once more and left, leaving a pouting louis behind.

louis got up and went over to the clothes and looked at the outfit harry had picked out, just a sweatshirt, sweatpants and a beanie. he rolled his eyes at him, even though he couldn't see it, and got dressed.

the clothes felt really warm and soft considering it was not December and it was so cold that you could freeze water outside in seconds.

right whenever louis pulled on shirt on over his head, he saw someone standing in the doorway, and out of reflex, grabbed the tv remote and threw it at the person.

"what the hell?" harry yelled, rubbing the side of his head, "what was that for ?"

"oh my god, boo, im sorry, i thought it was someone else." louis quickly went to the bathroom and got a wet rag, putting it on the place where he hit him and mumbling 'im sorry's

"are you ready?" he asked and louis nodded, so harry took his hand and went downstairs with him.

"mum were going to go look at the stuff, be back in a few hours." Harry yelled, slipping his shoes on and motioning louis to do the same.

once they were in the car all buckled up, harry turned the radio on, slightly bobbing his head to the music.

louis hummed along and closed his eyes and let the warm air from the air conditioner hit his face.

it was long though, however, until harry pulled into a long driveway.

"what are we doing here?" louis asked

"we are going to buy a house and live together, and you're going to help me chose one."