eleven

"he's not answering," harry sighed, rubbing his temples with his thumbs in frustration.

it had been two days since louis had went to the party and he hasn't called or texted anyone. no one has even heard from him and harry was really freaking out at the moment. which that led to harry wondering if louis was in trouble, because if he was, that was bad.

"just calm down, it'll be fine," niall reassured, rubbing small circles on harry's back to calm the boy down. they had just gotten done filling out paper work for a missing person, and not long after, louis mom had come by crying, saying she wanted her son to move back in. and it was almost heartbreaking to watch harry have to tell louis' mum that louis was missing. but what was even more sad was the fact that harry was crying while trying to tell louis' mom, wiping at his eyes every second to try and stop his crying, even though nothing was working.

niall hasn't been able to get harry to stop crying since louis went to the party. harry was blaming himself and that broke niall's heart because none of it was harry's fault. niall thought that it was all his fault because he was the one who left louis, even though he didn't want to leave him, he was forced to. louis' mum had told him to stay away from louis or she would take matters to the police station. and even though it broke his heart, he had to leave his friend, for the better.

he felt bad for the way that louis had looked at him a few days ago in the bathroom. he looked so hurt and broken. and niall just wanted to hug him, but he couldn't. because he knew that louis wouldn't believe anything he said, and if he did, he would be mad at niall for leaving. but he couldn't just tell him a that his mum told him to stay away, because louis would think he was lying.

"i cant! he's probably dead!" harry screamed, while still crying. quickly, harry picked up a cup on the table and threw it at the wall, causing the cup to break into thousands on little pieces that would be hard to pick up.

neither of the boys moved, not even looked at each other. their eyes were looking at the floor, at the mess that harry had made.

harry wiped his eyes, mumbling a quick 'i'm sorry' before quickly walking into the other room to get a broom and dust pan. niall just stayed though, starring at the broken glass on the floor. he never thought his life would get like this, his friend being upset, and his best friend being kidnapped and probably about to die, and just the thought made niall want to cry, because he knew it was his fault, all of it. and he wondered if he should tell harry about him leaving, just to see if harry could help.

after harry had picked up to mess, he sat down in the couch with his legs crossed. he didn't move, not even when niall sat down beside him and hugged him. his eyes were dull, having been turned from green to a light shade of grey, and niall wasn't really sure what to do about it. he didn't want to make harry more upset than he already was, because that would be bad.

harry sat up, leaning against the arm rest behind him and looked at niall, who just gave him a timid smile. harry fiddled with his fingers for a second then turned to face niall again, "can i tell you something?"

niall was a little taken back by harry's question, but still nodded. harry took a deep breath and paused, niall just sat waiting, of course, he couldn't make harry tell him what he was thinking about, he could only comfort him and promise to always be there for him.

"well, you see, louis been living with me for a while now, yeah?" harry asked, looking back down at his hands.

"anyways, since a few weeks ago, it's like, the only thing I can think about is him. like, i'm not worried about him, i just can't stop thinking about him, he's always on my mind. and every time we touch it makes me feel happy and just, he makes me happy, you know?" harry wasn't going to lie, he thought louis was completely beautiful, every part of him was. he loved messing with louis' hair whenever he was asleep and he loved hugging louis whenever he saw him in the hallways. but part of harry wanted to be a little bit closer to louis, but he didn't say anything because he knew louis was going through a rough time right now.

harry continued what he was saying after a short silence, "at first, i was only worried about him because he cuts himself and he's anorexic b-"

"he what?" niall asked, looking at him with disbelief. he didn't want to believe that it was true, because it was all his fault, plus it could kill louis. and niall would never want louis to hurt himself, because if he hurt himself, he would get addicted to it and never stop.

harry sighed, shaking his head, louis would kill him if he ever found out he told niall. mainly because louis thought harry had stopped, and it really bothered him that louis was hurting himself, he just didn't want to bother louis about it, if he wanted to tell him then he will.

"don't worry about it, he's getting better and he'll be fine before long," sure, harry didn't think that what he said was really true but he couldn't tell niall the truth, because he was the only one allowed to help louis, louis was his and only his.

"okay," niall sighed, leaning back on the chair. he hoped louis was really okay, considering all that was going on in his life.

"i'm going to go to bed.." harry said, standing up from the couch, "you can sleep in the guest room if you'd like." and with that, harry went upstairs and went to bed.

****

okay so there about to be a turn in this, narrycoco since you know me better than anyone else in the entire world, what do you think is about to happen?