Part 11

Akagi POV:

'Finally we can go back.' I said while sighing. 'Do you not like it there?' Komori asked me. 'Absolutely not. It was so boring there. The only good thing is there is delicious food.' I said while looking out at the window.

Komori nodded while going back to typing something on his phone while I continue to stare at the scenery outside the window. Soon I started to feel sleepy. I tried to stay awake until we reached the mansion. Komori seem to noticed that I was trying to keep myself awake so he said 'You know Akagi you can sleep if your sleepy. I will wake you up when we reach the mansion.'

'Alright..' I said slowly drifting off to sleep.

Komori POV:

After I reassured that Akagi can sleep for a while, he quickly dozed off. I stopped what I was doing at the moment to see how Akagi is doing. I turned my head around and saw him sleeping peacefully. He looked so beautiful that I couldn't resist snapping a picture of him sleeping.

Suddenly Akagi moved and I quickly looked away incase he noticed that I snapped a picture of him. But luckily it was just him shifting his sleeping position to clinging my hand as if it's a plushie. That moment was so cute that I quickly looked away while covering my face to resist myself from snapping another picture.

(Timeskip to them reaching Komori mansion)

Komori POV:

After we reached my mansion, I shooked Akagi gently to wake him up. But he still continue clinging onto me while sleeping. I shooked him harder but he still didn't budge. 'He must have been worn out huh.' I thought.

I swiftly carried him bridal style to let him continue sleeping. As I carried him into my mansion, I felt him snuggled closer to me. I blushed a little after seeing that action since he looked like a adorable little fox.

As soon as I reached my room, I placed him gently on the bed while removing his clothing since he looked a bit uncomfortable. I changed his clothing to his pyjamas since it's more comfortable. After I finished, I tucked him in and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Akagi POV:

As I slowly open my eyes, I found myself back in Komori room with my clothes changed to my pajamas. I quickly sat up and look around for my phone to check the time. 'Luckily it was just 11:45 in the night, or I might have been late to work.' I thought to myself. *sigh* 'Whatever might as well go back to sleep.' I said lying to the soft bed. As soon as I was about to sleep, I heard the door to the bathroom open. Komori stood out of the bathroom shirtless and his hair still dripping wet. After I saw him coming out of the bathroom looking like that, I slowly turned to face the other side of the bed to make it seems like I'm still sleeping while trying to control my blush that was slowly creeping up to my face.

Soon he took his phone and sat on the other side of the bed. Of course my immediate action was to close my eyes and pretend to be sleeping. But as soon as I closed my eyes, I felt very sleepy. Maybe it was because the events today really drained my energy...