Epilogue

3rd Person

George still had bad days, where he couldn't get out of bed and would cry for hours. But Clay was always there for him, every single time. George still loved Oliver, he didn't know if he would ever stop loving Oliver and Clay understood that. Clay understood that George also loved him just as much, if not more, and Clay was nothing but supportive. 

They had been together for 1 year now.

At least once a month and whenever there's a holiday, the pair would go and visit Oliver's grave and they would sit under a tree and read together, it became a beloved tradition.

One time, George had appeared in one of Clay's Minecraft streams and everyone immediately fell in love with him, how could they not, and begged for his return. So now, Clay and George would stream together often, George even started his own channel. 

George had rekindled his relationship with Sapnap and they were closer than ever, George even introduced him to streaming. George and Niki's relationship never ignited again although they still left on good terms.

Oliver went to god knows where, one can only hope he's happy now.

-------------------------

The end.

I didn't want this fanfic to be too long, seeing as it's my first one but I hope everyone enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

I hope some of you caught on to the fact that Oliver's POV's gradually became more and more scarce as time went on to show he was fading and that George was healing~ a bit of a bitter-sweet easter egg.

Bye guys~ remember to stay hydrated and eat food, its important <3