Chapter 6: Limbo

George's POV

My head throbbed and it felt like I was being kicked all over my body as I mumbled out the last of the song,

"you were good to me"

This was it, I could finally be with Oli again. This week has been the worst few days of my life I've never felt so alone and so empty, relying on alcohol to cope. I already know if Oli saw me like this he would be beyond disappointed and probably scold me for giving up too easily. Hopefully, he forgives me when we see each other again...if we see each other again. I don't know what ill do if I go through all of this and I'm still stuck in the same madness of being without him.

My thoughts continue to race through my mind until it became blank.

-

I open my eyes and take in my surroundings, rubbing my eyes to clear them. A train platform? The floor was covered in grit and shadows lurked along the walls. No matter where I looked all I could see were concrete walls all around and I ventured deeper into the platform. The air was thick with smoke and I noticed a tube, with a track, running straight along. This isn't heaven? Not even hell. Where was Oliver? Am I stuck here? Questions blurred my mind as I clawed at the walls, helpless.

I noticed a shadow, approaching me steadily. "...Oli?" I called out with newfound hope yet no response came. The figure continued to come closer, his head was down looking at his slow steps. As soon as the figure's head began to raise, I knew it was him. "OLI!" I called out, with tears brimming my eyes in joy. I began to run up to him, running as fast I could but I couldn't move. Oliver just stood there, watching me run, motionless. I kept trying to run but I wasn't going anywhere and that was when the walls began to close in, the air became dense and my vision became dazed. Oli's head tilted to the side, his eyes showed nothing but remorse and the ends of his lips were tilted up in sympathy, "George..." I stopped running and instead reach my arm out to him while the room continued to shrink, I felt like I was suffocating. His hand began raising, to meet mine until everything around me dissipated and became black.

-

My eyelids felt heavy as I opened my eyes. My vision was hazy as bright lights shone from directly above me and a constant high-pitched beeping nagged at my ears. I lifted my head from where I was laying, Sapnap was standing next to me with my hand in his. His eyes turned down in worry and he opened his mouth to speak only to be interrupted by me "SAP WHY WOULD YOU-" my voice broke from my sudden outburst "I WAS WITH HIM- OLI WAS THERE, I HAD HIM AGAIN- HOW COULD YOU- YOU TOOK HIM AWAY" as yelled out in pain, tears ran down my face as I ripped my hand away from his grasp,

"George...I couldn't let you do that to yourself..." he began, opening his arms to engulf me in a hug. Instead of accepting the much-needed embrace, I pushed him away and started throwing pathetic punches at his chest but my arms gave out and Nick didn't loosen his grip around me. I took his hoodie in my hands, holding him closer as I sobbed into his chest "how could you...I had him nick...I had him" I continued to plead but Sapnap only tightened his arms, I felt his tears soak into the back of the hospital gown I was wearing. 

I had him so close again and just like that he slipped out of my grasp.

---------------

673 words

Drop a vote and drink some water <3

Yes, I did make where George went as Wilbur's lore limbo