Chapter 46

After all the fun and games the guys went home. I had a talk to Christina about the wedding and everything is all planned and ready to go. I can't wait to go dress shopping tomorrow!

I am currently lying down on the couch with my face pressed against the brown soft material, staring at the floor. I am currently listening to the TV rather than watching it. It's going on about the government trying to create these things called factions where people are divided into groups to show where they are truly belong.

I'm not listening to it because I know it's a lot of rubbish and it won't happen. Hopefully.

Tobias is currently doing something upstairs that I'm not sure of. I told him that we would continue our little session later. I'm craving that now.

I get up off the couch and walk towards the carpet stairs, I grab the railing and walk up. I walk into the bedroom and see Tobias reading a book. I walk over to him and take the book away from him and place the book mark onto the page he was at and close it, placing it on the side table.

I climb on top of him straddling myself on his lap. He places his hands on my hips, rubbing slow circles with his thumb. I smile as I attach my lips to his, gripping his hair. I move closer to him. His tongue enters my mouth making me moan.

Our kissing is getting heated. He pulls my shirt off of me carefully and chucks it onto the ground.

--------------------------

I roll over and lay my head onto his chest. His hand wraps over my hip as I grab the blanket to cover us.

"I love you" I whisper.
"I love you too baby" he smiles against my head, pressing his lips to my head.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" I reassure him.

"I know baby, same to you" he says.

"I can't wait till we are married." I giggle.
"I know Mrs.Eaton" he smirks.

We fall asleep in each others arms after a pleasuring and tiring night.

-----------------------
😁😁