Chapter 9

Time Lapse- 1 Day.
I lay on the floor of the bathroom at my house. I'm angry, sad and pissed off at myself for spilling all the details about LA to Four and for pushing him away. I don't know why such a good night could turn into a crappy one.

I stare at my reflection through the tiny metal razor blade that lays in my palm. I'm about to do it until I get a message from....Four.

Please stay clean-F
You can't tell me what to do-T
Just try-F

I don't text back anything because I'm cutting weather he likes it or not.
I grab the blade and drag it across my skin, my skin colour replacing with red. I make my way up and down my left arm.
There is no pain. All I feel is stinging. It's 3am.

My parents aren't awake. I decide to clean myself up by putting a bandage over the cuts. There are bits of red starting to come through. I now want to drive to the shop that is open 24/7 and get a Starbucks frappe.

I walk downstairs quietly and grab the keys and walk to my car outside. Before I get in my car, I see a person walking towards me. Of coarse...Four! Why is he so interested In me!

"What?" I say

"I'm here to keep you from cutting" he says.

"Well, your too late, sorry" I say. "Why do you care anyways?"

"Because I have strong feelings towards you and I don't want to see you get hurt" he says walking closer to me, "where are you going?"

"I'm going to Starbucks" I say. "Wanna come?" I ask

"Yeah why not" he smiles getting into the passenger seat.

-----------------Page Break-------------

Four and I sit in a booth at Starbucks. I ordered a Chocolate Cream Frappe and Four ordered a Mint Cream Frappe. It tastes delicious!

"Last night at the party, how I told you about LA, forget about it" I say.

"No. I'm going to be here for you." He says, "will you be my girlfriend?"

I let that question sink in. I haven't had a boyfriend before.

"Yeah, okay" I smile. We have small talk and laughs. I look outside and see that the sun is rising.

"Let's go, I want do something" I smile.

"Okay let's go!" he says.