12. Growing feelings

SS immediately recognized the person whom the voice belonged to.

SS: Oh My God!!! Daksh!?!?

The person, whose name was Daksh, removed his palms from SS' eyes and she turned around.

Daksh: Bilkul sahi pehchana Mohatarma!

SS: Tu kab aaya??

Daksh: Bass abhi abhi aaya hu! Vaise tu toh mujhe bhul hi gayi hai yaar. Na koi phone, na koi message!

SS: Aree sorry yaarr. Busy thi thane me. Or tu bol toh aise raha hai jaise khud bada call ya message karta ho!

Daksh: Aree vo toh bass....

SS: Ho gayi bolti band?

Just then CC was passing through there, and seeing them together, came to them.

SS: Cheete! Isse mil, yeh hai Daksh, mere bachpan ka dost, or Daksh, yeh hai Cheetah, Constable Cheetah Chaturvedi, mera best friend.

The men shook their hands. The rest of the MPT members to came their and SS introduced Daksh to everyone.

Daksh: Finally aap sab se mil kar bohot acha laga! Bohot suna hai aap logo ke baare me.

AS: Hume bhi aapse milkar bohot prasannata hui.

Everyone chatted for some time and then got engaged with helping for arrangements of the engagement.

Next day (Engagement)

Everyone was really happy and enthusiastically getting ready for the engagement. Soon the women came downstairs after getting ready. All were looking really beautiful.

HM: Aap bohot hi sundar lag rahi hai Karishma Singh.

SS: Sahi me Maddam! Bohot hi khoobsurat lag rahi hai aap.

KS: Aap dono bhi ekdum Mashallah lag rahe ho!

Just then PS came to them.

PS: Or hum kaise lag rahe hai!?

KS: Bilkul aise lag raha hai jaise gol gappe ko ekdum Saja-Dhaja ke function me bhej rahe ho.

PS: Tum kabhi humaari taarif nahi kar sakti na?

KS: Nahi amma! Par aaj toh kehna padega, sundar toh bohot lag rahi hai aap.

HM and SS: Haa Pushpa ji! Bohot khoobsurat lag rahe ho aap.

PS: Aap teeno toh or khoobsurat lag rahe ho.

PS sabki nazar utarti hai. (Didn't know what this is said in english)

Then men too got downstairs. The women turned towards them. SS saw the men one by one, looking all good, and at last her eyes landed on CC. Her eyes got glued on him as she took in his appearance. He looked really handsome and cute at the same time in the kurta he was wearing selected by her. She couldn't take her eyes off him. She was so mesmerized by his looks that she didn't even realize that Daksh and NS had come to her.

Daksh: Santu kaha khoi hui hai? Kab se bula raha hu!

SS snapped out of her La-La Land and looked towards them, embarrassed.

NS: Kaha nahi Daksh! Yeh pucho ki kisme khoi hui hai.

SS: Kya Di? Kuch bhi matlab.

Daksh: Kya kuch bhi? Kisi me toh khoi hui thi! Bata bata, kon tha vo!?

SS: Daksh! Aisa kuch nahi hai jaisa tum dono soch rahe ho.

AS, CC, VS and BC come to them.

AS went to HM and whispered in her ears.

AS: Bohot khoobsurat lag rahi hai aap Priye.

HM: Aap bhi ache lag rahe hai Anu.

SS again couldn't look at anyone except CC but he himself snapped his fingers in front of her, bringing her back to the reality.

 CC: Kya hua Santu ji? Sab aage chale gaye? Hum bhi chalte hai, chaliye.

SS: Ha- Haa Cheete.

Embarrassed and not being able to face CC anymore, she moved forward without uttering a single word more. As she tried to move ahead, she felt something restricting her from moving further. She turned back to find her duppatta stuck in CC's watch. Her eyes met CC's and all the other things vanished from their mind. They just kept looking at each other, without any words shared between them. They had got unknowingly lost in each others eyes. Moments passed by and finally they realised what they were doing. 

SS tried to take the duppatta out of his watch, all in vain as she was just getting nervous in his presence. She couldn't understand why his presence was bothering her. CC just stared at her failed attempts to take that duppatta out.

CC: Rukiye, hum kar dete hai.

SS nodded and let him do it. He calmly took the duppatta out. She frowned at how he could do it in just a few seconds, when she couldn't.

Just then Daksh arrived there.

Daksh: Kya kar rahe ho tum dono yaha? Chalo, engagement attend karna hai ki nahi?

SS: Haa haa chalo!

Saying that SS rushed before CC and Daksh could even start walking.

Daksh: Ise kya hua? Itne hadbadi me kyu gayi?

CC: Kya pata? Shayad behen ki engagement ki excitement? 

Daksh: Hmm. Khair chalo, hum bhi chalte hai!

They went near the garden area of the resort where the stage was set up.

The Engagement ceremony proceeded and ended with a group dance by everyone.

_________

Sorry guys, couldn't write anything better! Hadbadi me likha hua hai. But I'll try not to disappoint you guys next time.

So see ya with the next part on monday! Till then, Bbye!

And if you're reading this on the 15th, then a veryy HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY GUYS!!🇮🇳🇮🇳