17. Women Psychology Specialist

After the marriage discussion in her parent's room, SS was heading towards her room. She saw CC coming towards her looking all handsome in the kurta he had worn. He came towards her and got on his knees and held out a rose for her. She smiled and was about to move her hand further to take the rose but before that someone patted her shoulder. She turned around to find HM looking at her with confused expressions. 

HM: Santu? Kya kar rhi ho aise akele corridor me?

SS: Vo Maddam Sir-

She turned around to look at CC but he wasn't there. She looked back towards HM.

SS: Kya? Kya hua? Maddam Sir?

HM: Aap aise akele khadi thi, khayaalo me doobi hui. Isliye pucha humne.

That's when SS realized that she was just daydreaming CC, again. Yes! This wasn't the first time she was daydreaming him. It was happening frequently these days.

SS: Vo Ma- Maddam Sir kuch nahi. Ba- Bass aise hi.

HM: Acha thike. Aap jaake ready ho jaiye. Hum aate hai, Ammi bula rahi thi.

SS: Ji Maddam Sir.

SS went to her room and locked the door before hopping down on the bed. 

SS (to herself): Yeh ho kya raha hai mujhe? Kyu mujhe baar baar Cheete ke khayaal aate rehte hai? Kyu mai uske aas paas alag sa feel karti hu? Kyu ho raha hai mere saath yeh sab. Kyu? Kyu baar baar usko dekhne ka mann karta hai? Kyu uske saath rehne ka mann karta hai? Kyu uska Mahi se baat karna mujhe acha nahi lagta? Kyu uske daydreams aa rahe hai baar baar? Or jab pappa ne pucha agar mujhe koi ladka pasand ho, toh mujhe uska chehra kyu nazar aaya? Aakhir yeh ho kya raha hai. 

She stuffed her face in the pillow in frustration. Just then she remembered a line, once her Dad told her. 

Jab kabhi tumhe lage ki tumhe kisi sawaal ka jawaab nahi mil raha, toh apne dimaag pe zor lagaane ki jagah apne dil se jawaab maango.

SS sat straight remembering it. 

SS: Chal Santu, aaj yeh try kar hi le. Kaash jawaab mil jaaye.

SS kept her hand on her heart and closed her eyes. 

SS: Yeh konsi nayi feeling aa rhi hai mujhme Cheete ke liye? Yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe.

And her heart gave her the answer she needed.

SS: P- Pyaar? Kya mujhe Cheete se pyaar ho gaya hai? Nahi, nahi, aisa nahi ho sakta! Ya fir yeh sach hai?

She recalled all the moments with him. The day when she couldn't stop herself from consoling him when he got scolded from their seniors. The day when he took her blame on himself, facing KS' wrath. The day when she was panicked because of her commitment phobia and held his hand to calm herself down. The day when they got the news of their thana getting closed and they couldn't speak anything to each other when they had loads of things to share. All the happy, fun, emotional, in short every memory she had with CC came flooding back into her mind. And they were enough to clear her doubt, and bring a smile on her face. But then again her face dimmed. 

SS: Yeh kitna zyada confusing hai yaar. Mujhe kisi bade se baat karni chahiye. 

Keeping this topic aside for a while, she got ready and soon HM too joined her. They got ready and headed for the Haldi function. Again SS couldn't take her eyes away from CC. But she noticed what others failed to. That though CC was trying his best to look happy, his smile was a fake one. She decided to talk about what happened to him later, as BC was with him at that time. 

The Haldi function went on really good. As the function was nearing the end, with the 'dur ke relatives' applying Haldi to the wedding couple. 

Here SS went to PS.

SS: Pushpa ji, aapse kuch baat karni thi.

PS: Haa bolo na Santu.

SS: Pushpa ji, Vo- vo..

PS: Kya hua Santu? Theek toh ho na?

SS: Haan Pushpa ji. Vo baat aisi hai ki, ki, vo, agar hume koi insaan ke khayaal baar baar aaye, unke saath rehne ka man kare, toh- toh iska matlab kya hota hai?

Just then someone gestured PS to come to them.

PS: Aree, dekho hume koi bula raha hai. Hume jaana hoga. Or vaise bhi, iss maamle me tumhare sawaal ka jawaab hum nahi, koi or de sakta hai.

SS: Kon?

PS: Ek women Psychology Specialist. Ruko, bulaate hai use.

________

Really sorry for late update guys. Was not free, hope you understand.

Well, how was this part? Do let me know your views in the comment section.

Meet ya soon with the next update, till then Bbye!