15. Rishta!?!?

All the partners were practicing their dances making sure that no one could see them as all wanted to be the best. Here SS and CC too were trying their best to prepare a block-buster dance. SS was teaching CC some steps.

SS: Fir tu mujhe ghumayega.

CC twirled her.

CC: Aise?

SS: Yes! Perfect. Fir ab mujhe apne taraf kheech or mere waist par haath rakh.

CC: K- K- Kya Santuji? 

SS: Mujhe apne taraf kheech or mere waist par haath rakhna hai!

CC: Sa- Sa- Santu ji?

SS: Kya Santu ji? Tujhe samajh nahi aa rha kya step? Bohot simple hai, tu try toh kar.

CC gathered all the courage in him and pulled her towards himself, putting his hands on her waist. Both their breaths got hitched when they felt their presence so close to each other. Having their faces just mere inches away from each other, they couldn't help but just got lost in each others eyes. At that moment they knew nothing which was happening around them, the world had vanished for them. They just knew each other at that moment. Moments passed by and still they didn't know what they were doing. But their sweet moment got ruined when SS' phone pinged with a useless notification.

SS: Uhm, ha aisa hi hai step. Chal break lete hai.

CC: Ha- Haan Santu ji.

SS sat on her bed while CC went to the balcony, both trying to avoid each other and the awkwardness between them.

Both were trying hard to forget the moment because of different reasons. Here SS' reason was that she couldn't understand what was happening to her these days, why CC's presence was bothering her so much. And CC's reason was that he thought SS won't ever love him back as she's too innocent. And he didn't want to loose the friendship between them.

To divert himself, CC opened his phone and just randomly swiped through pictures in his phone. He got so indulged in it that he didn't even realize that SS had come and stood  behind him. As he swiped, a picture of SS sleeping appeared. It was from one of the days they had their night duty together, when SS had took a short nap and was looking cute as hell, and CC wanted to capture that moment forever. 

SS: Hawww Cheete, tune yeh photo kab kheechi? 

CC got startled and his phone slipped from his hands, but before it could fall down SS held it. She looked at the picture and then looked at CC in disbelief.

SS: Mai sote vaqt itni kharaab dikhti hu?

CC: Achi toh lag rahi hai aap Santu ji.

SS: Bhakk. Mai delete kar rahi hu yeh isse pehle ki koi or dekhe.

SS was about to delete the picture, but CC snatched his phone from her, and ran back inside the room. 

SS: Cheete ruk! Delete kar vo picture. 

She ran behind him, trying to get hold of him, all in vain. The game continued with SS till trying to catch him but CC was faster then her. They were having a really good time.

Here Daksh was passing through the corridor when he heard their laughs. He looked inside, finding them enjoying with each other. Anger and jealousy built up inside him. 

Daksh (in mind): Bohot ho gaya ab. Iss situation ka solution nikal ke rahunga mai. 

The whole day carried on with everyone getting their dances prepared.

The Next Day (18 December), Sangeet

The Sangeet ceremony started with a bang. All the elder woman performed a dance along with our PS. BC too performed an amazing solo dance.

Then it was Anuseena's turn who performed a mind blowing dance on Dil chori (SKTKS).

Next it was Vyoshma who graced the stage with their Aashiq Surrender Hua (Badrinath ki dulhaniya).

And then finally our Cheetosh went up on the stage. Their Dilliwali Girlfriend won everyone's heart. 

NS: Waah Cheete! Sahi me iss performance me tu chhaa gaya.

SS: Haww di, aapko mera dance acha nahi laga!?

NS: Acha laga, but Cheete ne aag laga di aaj.

CC: Nikki ji, yeh tareef ki bhi asli haqdaar Santu ji hai. Aakhir inhone hi hume aaj ka pura dance sikhaya hai.

NS(whispering) : Haa haa, tumhari harr cheez pe Santu ka hi toh haq hoga.

SS and CC: Kya?

NS: Kuch nahi, chalo ab Mahi or Daksh ka turn hai dance ke liye.

Daksh and Mahi too gave a great performance on Sweety tera drama (Bareilly ki barfi).

NS and Rohit performed an awesome dance on Morni banke (Badhaai ho).

Soon, the function wrapped up with all performing on the evergreen songs London Thumakda and Gallan Goodiyan.

The Next Morning (19th December)

SS went to her parents room. 

SS: Mumma aapne bulaaya?

SS' mom: Haa beta, vo mujhe tujhse ek important baat karni hai.

SS: Kya hua mumma?

SS' mom: Dekh, panic mat hona please. Vo, tere liye ek rishta aaya hai.

SS: KYA!?!?

________

That was the 15th part guys, hope you liked it!

Or humesha ki tarah, leaving you guys with a cliffhanger. Sahi me bohot maza aata hai aisa karna me.

So see y'all soon! Till then Bbye!