23. Her naughtiness

Just like the previous night, SS again wasn't able to sleep. So she goes to the terrace, only to find CC already sitting there. He hadn't seen her yet because of the angle he was sitting in. SS was about to return, when she heard him speak up.

CC: Hadd se zyada mohabbat karte hai aapse...

SS' steps halted. She turned back towards him only to find out he was still sitting in the same position. But it seemed like he was holding something in his hand and talking to it.

Yes, it was Santu's photo on his phone. He still didn't know Santu was standing just behind him.

CC: Haa, hadd se zyada mohabbat karte hai aapse. Kabhi nahi socha tha ki kabhi kisise itne shiddat se pyaar kar paayenge. Kabhi kisike pyaar me iss hadd tak doob jayenge. Parr aaj hume dekhiye, aaj vahi Cheetah Chaturvedi beintehaa pyaar karta hai aapse. Jab se aapko dekha hai, tabse lekar aaj tak humaara aapke liye yeh jo pyaar hai vo sirf badhta hi gaya hai. Humaari subah tab tak nahi hoti jab tak aapki ek jhalak naa dekh le, aap hi ke khayaalo me doobkar raate guzarti hai. Yeh saari baate sun ne me filmi lagti hogi, parr yeh sach hai or humaare saath roz hota hai. Aapki ek hasi dekh humaara dil khush hota hai, chot aapko lagti hai dard hume hota hai, aapke aasu bahe toh humaara bhi dil rota hai.

SS was hearing everything, her eyes got welled up. Because she had misunderstood her Cheetah. All the time her heart wanted to shout that his words were for her, but her mind kept thinking that maybe they were for his childhood best friend, Mahi. Just the thought of him loving Mahi to this extent stabbed her heart again and again. She turned around, ready to leave...

CC: Haa Santuji, yeh Cheetah Chaturvedi aapse beintehaa, bepanaah, beshumaar mohabbat karta hai.

She froze in her place. The world stopped for her. His words kept ringing in her ears again and again. Tears started flowing from her beautiful eyes. She turned back towards him and looked and him, adorin him with her tear filled eyes.

SS (in mind): Kabhi nahi socha tha tu mujhse itna pyaar karta hoga Cheetah. Iss hadd tak mujhse pyaar kar baithega jitna ki maine kabhi shayad khudko bhi na kiya ho. 

CC: Hum aapko shiddat se chahte hai Santuji, bohot pyaar karte hai aapse. Yeh jaankar bhi ki aap Daksh se pyaar karti hai, tab bhi aapko nahi bhula paa rahe. Nahi bhula paa rahe aapke liye humaare pyaar ko.

SS was confused.

SS: Cheete ko aisa kyu lagta hai ki mai Daksh se..? Ek minute, kahi usne vo Daksh ka mere liye rishta aaya tha vo baat toh nahi sun li thi!? Kyaa Cheete tu bhi... 

She was thinking about telling him the truth that she loves him too. She took a step forward, but halted.

SS: Itni badi baat mai Cheete ko aise hi nahi bata sakti. Yeh confession usi jagah hogi jaha hum pehli baar mile the. Humaare pyaare Mahila Police Thane me.

CC: Nahi bhula paa rahe iss pyaar ko. Par fir bhi... Fir bhi koshish karenge ki aapse jitni duri bana sake utni banaye. Hum bass aapko khush dekhna chahte hai. Hum nahi chahte ki kahi iss pyaar ke chakkar me kabhi aapki khushiyon ki beech hum aa jaaye. Isliye hume aapse doori banaye rakhni hi hogi.

SS: Achaa, toh yeh plan hai aapka. Well Constable Cheetah Chaturvedi, aapka yeh plan toh successful hone se raha. Mai bhi dekhti hu ki tum kaise avoid karte ho mujhe.

CC wiped his tears and got up, ready to leave. Santu immediately hid and left as soon as he did.

Later that day

CC was walking in the garden when SS came up near him, and held her head.

SS: Cheete? Cheete? Chakkar jaisa lag raha hai...

She pretended to faint, but before she could fall, CC held her. She suppressed her smile.

CC: Santuji, santuji, aankhein kholiye. Yeh kya hua aapko.

He picked her up in bridal style and took her to her room. Thankfully no one saw them. As CC made her lay on her bed, she held his hand. He didn't know she was doing this purposefully and was confused beyond limits. 

He tried to take his hand back but she tightened her grip. At last she left his hand and he sprinkled some water on her face. Santu got up and pretended to not know what had happened.

SS: Kya.. Kya hua tha Cheete?

CC: Kuch nahi Santuji, aap zara sa chakkar khake gir gayi thi. Kitni baar kaha hai aapko, thoda ache se khaya piya kijiye parr nahi, aapko toh sun ni hi nahi hai humaari baat.

CC's eyes were filled with deep worry and concern which didn't fail to bring a smile on Santu's face, seeing his care for her.

CC: Muskura kaahe rahi hai? 

SS: Kuch nahi. Sorry Cheete, agli baar se nahi hoga. Or ek minute, tu mujhe uthake yaha tak laaya?

He nodded.

SS: thankyouuu cheete!

With that she hugged him tightly. CC's breath hitched and his heartbeats rose to a extent where even she could hear them. She smiled. CC was blushing like hell and when she pulled back, she noticed his red cheeks.

CC: Hum.. hum chalte hai Sa- Santuji.

He hurried away from her room and she started laughing.'

SS: Haaye, kitna cute hai yaar yeh. Or laal tamatar banke or cute lag raha tha mera Cheetah.

Later, 3pm

After having lunch, our team MPT was ready to leave for Lucknow. Santu had an emotional moment with her family. Others to bid goodbye to everyone. Mahi and Daksh went to Cheetah and Santu respectively.

Mahi: Abki baar touch me rehna. Bhul vul mat jaana mujhe.

CC: Nahi nahi Mahi, bilkul nahi bhulenge tujhe. Parr tu bhi yeh baat yaad rakhna. 

She nodded.

Daksh: Iss baar jaldi aayio milne. Ek baar Lucknow chali gayi toh yaad hi nahi karti vapas, iss baar aisa nahi hona chahiye. 

SS: Nahi hoga.

He smiled. After bidding goodbye to everyone, our team MPT headed towards their car.

As usual, AS and HM took the driver and passenger seat. KS, VS and PS took the middle row and CC, SS and BC took the last.

_____

That was the 23th part guyss, hope you enjoyed. Aren't they a bundle of cutenesss? Haayee!

Well, if you liked it then don't forget to vote and comment.

And don't forget to watch Maddam Sir, Mon-Sat, 10pm, only on Sony Sab. Dimaag ka matiyament ho raha hai, kab bajenge raat ke 10 yaarrr