21. The new side of Cheetah

As the trio saw each other, they stood shocked.

HM: Anubhav!?

AS: Haseena ji!?

BC: Karishma maddam!?

KS: Bille tum!?

SS: Cheete!?

CC: Santuji!?

AS: Ek minute minute, itni raat ko aap sab yaha kya kar rahe hai?

KS: Anu bhaiya yeh toh hum bhi aapse puch sakte hai. Aap kya kar rahe hai itne raat ko sone ki jagah?

BC: Vo maddam hum toh aise hi..

AS: Rukiye shreeman, pehle humne prashna pucha isliye pehle aap uttar dengi behna.

BC: Yeh bhi sahi hai.

KS: Aeyy bille, kya sahi hai ha? Batate ho ya ek kantaap maare?

AS: Hum aapke senior hai Karishma Singh and that's an order.

HM: Agar aap bhool rahe hai Anubhav toh hum yaad dilaade ki hum off-duty hai. Isliye abhi aap humaare senior nahi.

KS: Jii bilkul! Isliye bhaiya pehle aap bataiye.

Billu saw the coca-cola can in HM's hand which they were trying to hide.

BC: Aap hume chhod ke chupke chupke coke pi rahe the!?

KS too noticed some of the chocolate smudged on Santu's lips.

KS: Aap bhi toh hume chhod ke chocolates khaa rhe the chupke se.

BC: Aapko kaise pata chala?

KS gestured towards Santu. Santu realised and immediately wiped her lips.

HM: Toh ab batayenge ki chal kya rha tha?

AS: Vo hum bhai-behen chocolate ka anand le rhe the. Aap bataiye

KS: Hum bhai-behen bhi coke ka anand le rahe the.

HM: Acha khair chhodiye, sab sone chalte hai. Bohot der ho gayi hai or subah jaldi bhi uthna hai.

Everybody nodded and retired off to their respective rooms.

Next Morning

Everyone was busy in the wedding preps. SS and CC too were busy and hadn't talked with each other since last night. 

Santu was having a really tough time figuring out her thoughts. Somewhere she felt maybe CC liked her too, but then she felt maybe he liked Maahi.

On the other hand our heartbroken Cheetah tried every possible ways to stay away from Santu, which he was succeeding. 

SS had some boxes of decoration items in her hand which blocked her view. She kept walking and walking until she bumped into someone who was so busy in his phone that he didn't even know SS was coming his way. But before SS could fall, he held her by her waist and Santu closed her eyes in fear of falling down.

From the other side of the garden, our poor Cheetah saw this scene unfold and yet again tears welled up in his eyes. He immediately wiped his tears and went away.

Here Santu reluctantly opened her eyes.

SS: Thank you Daksh! Bacha liya tune, varna mai or yeh box, dono gir jaate.

Daksh: Aree Santu, isme kya thank you. Tere liye kuch bhi.

SS smiled and stood straight with his help and carried on with her work.

In between the preps, she tried to talk to CC multiple times but he dodged her every time. This was frustrating her beyond limits. And the fact that CC was ready to talk to Mahi but not herself was adding more fuel to her burning fire.

SS (thinking): Yaar kahi sach me Cheete ko Mahi pasand..? Nahi nahi Santu, kaisi baate kar rahi hai? Par aisa ho bhi toh sakta hai... Ughh.

SS' mother called her, breaking her chain of thoughts.

SS Mom: Santu sun, tum jaanti ho na hum apne blouse kaha silwaane dete hai?

SS: Haa mummy, kyu?

SS mom: Vo beta humaara aaj ka blouse abhi tak unke paas hai, tum jaake leka aa sakti ho?

SS: Haa bilkul, abhi jaati hu.

SS mom: Apne papa se car ke keys lelo

SS: Mai drive karu!!??!

SS mom: Nahi beta, apne saath kisiko le jao. Tum drive mat karna, market side baarish ho rahi hai, safe nhi hai.

SS: Yaarr mummy, chill... I'll manage.

SS mom: Naa, koi zaroorat nhi hai. 

She sees CC at some distance.

SS mom: Aree beta Cheetah... Idhar aana zara.

CC comes to them. CC doesn't even look towards SS which bothers her beyond limits.

CC: Jii aunty ji

SS' mom tells him to go with her daughter to the tailor's shop. Just as Cheetah was about to deny, SS mom said..

SS mom: Please mana mat karna beta, bohot zaroori kaam hai,

CC couldn't deny her plea so he agreed to go with his Santu ji.

SS mom (patting CC's head) : Thankuu soo muchhh beta! Bhagwaan tumhe humesha khush rakhe.

CC fakes a smile.

CC (in mind) : Humaari sabse badi khushi toh bhagwaan pehle hi humse cheen chuke hai.

SS brings the car keys and they go to the market which was a bit far from the resort. And as Santu's mom said, it was raining there. They got out of the car and take the umbrellas they brought for themselves. They go to the shop and take the blouse. As they come out of the shop they see an old lady crossing the street, getting soaked in the rain. As SS was about to give her umbrella to the old woman, CC runs towards the lady and hands his umbrella to her.

Old woman: Aree beta, iski kya zaroorat thi, ab dekho tum bheeg jaoge.

SS immediately pulls CC under her umbrella. 

SS: Aap chinta mat kariye dadiji... Humaare paas already ek chaata hai.. Or vaise bhi aapko iski zyada zaroorat hai.

The old woman smiles and pats their heads.

Old woman: Aaj kal ke zamaane me aise bache bohot kam dikhte hai. Bhagwaan tumhari jodi humesha salaamat rakhe.

SS immediately smiles hearing that, but...

CC (instantly) : Maaf kijiyega dadiji, parr aisa kuch nahi hai jaisa aap soch rahi hai. Hum bas.. dost hai.

Hearing that, Santu's head snapped towards CC and the seriousness on his face scared her.

____________

*Peeps from behind a door* hehe, that was the 21st part, hope you enjoyed it! and if you did, don't forget to vote and comment! Now, hehe, byeee

*runs away before anyone could beat the hell out of me, but comes back* 
And don't forget to watch Maddam Sir, Mon-Sat 10pm only on Sautela.. Sab TV!
*runs back again*