27. Her pyaar bhari masti

SS: I love you Cheete! I love you a lott!

CC: Ka- kaa boli aap Santu ji!?

SS smiles and goes near him.

SS: I love you Cheete, hadd se zyada! Pyaar ho gaya hai mujhe tujhse, nahi raha jaata tere bina, bass ek hi baat dohorane ka mann kar raha hai, ki I lovee youuuu!

CC was still in disbelief. Santu's words kept repeating in his mind, he wasn't able to believe his own ears. It all felt like a surreal dream to him which would break, once he'll wake up.

CC: Aa- Aap sach keh rahi hai Santu ji, hum yakeen nahi kar paa rahe.

He completely breaks down, his tears betraying him and come down flowing. He falls on his knees. SS couldn't hold her tears back after seeing him like that. She immediately kneeled down in front of him and cupped his face. 

SS: Shh, mai sach keh rahi hu Cheete, teri Santu ji bohot pyaar karti hai tujhse. 

She wiped his tears and he looked up at her.

CC: Sachi?

SS: Muchi!

She helps him stand up and was about to leave to get some water for him, but he held her by her wrist.

SS: Ek minute, paani lekar aati hu tere liye.

CC: Hume uski koi zaroorat nahi hai, hum thik hai. Thik? Hum bata nahi sakte hum kitne khush hai. 

He held her hand between both of his. 

CC: Humne kabhi nahi socha tha ki aap, aap humse ek din yeh kahengi Santu ji. Yeh humaare liye kisi sapne se kam nahi. Aap- Aapko pata hai Santu ji? Hum- Hum bhi aapse bohot pyaar karte hai. Bepanaah pyaar karte hai aapse. Jis din aapko pehle baar dekhe the na, uss din se lekar aaj tak aapke liye humaara jo yeh pyaar hai, vo badhta hi gaya hai. Jaise jaise aapko jaante gaye, roz aapse utna hi zyada pyaar kar baithte. Parr kabhi bata nahi paaye. Hume-humesha yeh da- darr sa laga rehta tha ki kahi iss pyaar ke izhaar ke chakkar me aapki dosti na kho baithe, kahi aapko na kho baithe. Parr aaj hum bhi aapse kehna chahte hai Santu ji, haa hume bhi aapse beintaah pyaar hai. Aapke bina ek pal nahi jee sakte hum. Aapko dekhne ke baad hi humaari subah hoti hai, or aapke khayaalo ke baad hi raat. Hadd se zyada pyaar karte hai aapse Santu ji, I lovee youu too Santu ji!

Both were a crying mess by the end, but the tears had no pain in them. It was just pure love for each other. 

CC: Or ek baat bataye Santu ji, aise rote hue bilkul achi nahi lagti aap.

He wiped her tears. 

SS: Or tu bhi.

She said while wiping his tears. Both smile looking deep into each others eyes. Silence surrounded them, but it was a comforting silence. Both were content and happy knowing each other's love for them. After a few moments, CC was about to speak up but Santu stopped him by laying a finger on his lips. 

SS: Shh

She suddenly hugged him tight, to which CC froze. He hesitated for a moment as everything happening today was unexpected for him. But one comforting look from Santu and he hugged her back tightly. It was just them in each others arms and the comforting silence, and they wanted this moment to last forever. 

Bgm

Muskuraane ki vajah tum ho
Gungunaane ki vajah tum ho

Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na
O re piya re

O re lamhe tu kahi mat jaa

Ho sake toh umra bhar tham jaa
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na
O re piya re (2x)
Piya re 

SS tilted her head up slightly to look at him and he smiled at her, bringing a smile on her face too. Suddenly they heard someone's footsteps entering the thana.

BC: Cheetah? Santosh ji? Kaha gaye yeh dono? 

SS all of a sudden kissed CC's cheek and before he could even comprehend what happened, she ran out of the gym room.

CC stood there, still in shock because of what just happened, his face showing hues of red.

Slowly he came out of the gym room too, to find SS talking to BC. BC noticed Cheetah.

BC: Aisa tamatar jaisa muh laal kyu ho rakha hai tera nithalle? Jaise kisi ne I love you bol diya ho.

CC start coughing.

SS: Uhmm, haa haa Cheete, aisa kya ho gaya? Bata bata

He looks at her, while she winks at him, making him go even more red.

BC goes near CC and whispers.

BC: Santosh ji ko apni dil ki baat bata di kya jo itna sharma raha hai?

CC: tum chup kar na bilaute, jao na apne Billu niwas me jao tum.

BC: Bhalaai ka toh zamaana hi nahi raha.

Saying that he returned to his Billu Niwas to have some sleep. 

Soon HM returns to the thana following PS and KS.

HM: Vaha situation under control hai ab Karishma Singh?

KS: Jii Maddam Sir.

HM: Good

Everyone go back to their tables and start doing any pending work left.

While doing their work, CC looks up towards Santu, only to find her already adoring him. She winks at him again.

She takes out his phone and sends him a text, and gestures him to check his phone.

He takes out his phone and checks her message.

Santu ji❤ ~ Kya hua Cheete? Itna kyu blush maar raha hai.

He looks up at her to find her smirking at him. He replies to her text and gestures her to check it.

Cheetah <3 ~ Itni bhi masoom mat baniye Santu ji. Aap ache se jaanti hai aap kya kar rahi hai

Santu was about to send him a reply but HM comes out of her cabin and asks her to bring some files from the record room. Santu nods and goes in.

HM: Cheetah, tum bhi jao, bohot saari files hai. 

CC nods and goes in too. As he went in, he saw SS searching for the file. He leans on the wall and SS turns around to find him adoring her.

SS: Cheete? Maddam Sir ne tujhe bhi bheja?

CC nodded.

SS: Acha hai chal, meri madad kariye dhundhne me files.

But CC had different plans. He held his head as if its paining and Santu immediately came towards him.

SS: Kya hua Cheete? Thik toh hai na tu?

CC suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, and held her by her waist. SS slowly looked up into his eyes, hues of red adorning her cheeks. 

CC: Toh yeh bahar baar baar kya kar rahi thi aap? Or vaha gym room se bhaagne se pehle?

SS immediately looked away, blushing even more, remembering how she kissed his cheek.

He gently held her chin and made her look at him.

_________

That was the 27th part guys, hope you liked it!

Yaha Cheetah or Santu blush kar rahe hai, haqeeqat me mai blush kar rahi hu. Everyone's a blushing mess you know?

Well, if you liked the chapter then do vote and comment and don't forget to watch Maddam Sir, Mon-Sat, 10pm only on Sony Sab.