1. Shaadi fix!?

A new day at MPT began with the usual banter between our saas-bahu duo.

PS: Kabhi bhi aisa hua hai ki aapne subah jaldi uthkar hume achi si chai banakar pilayi ho?

KS: Acha Pushpaji!? Toh jo humne kal subah banakar aapke saamne pesh kiya tha vo zeher tha!?

PS: Zeher se kam bhi nahi thi vo chai! Pata nahi humaare lalla ne kya soch kar aapko pasand kiya. 

Just then HM entered, but nobody noticed her as KS and PS were busy with their fight and a sad CC was leaning over his desk, lost in someone's thoughts.

HM: Jai Hind.

The three officers immediately came and stood in front of HM.

All: Jai Hind Maddam Sir. Sorry, humne dekha nahi-

HM: It's ok. Santosh Sharma kab tak aa rhi hai?

PS: Aaj ya kal me vapis aa jayegi MS.

HM: Thik hai. Hum apne cabin me jaa rahe hai, koi bhi kaam ho toh bula lijiyega.

All: Ji Maddam Sir.

HM went to her cabin while KS PS & CC went to their respective desks.

After taking a seat, CC took out his phone and saw a picture of him with SS.

CC (in mind) : Sirf 3 dino se aap yaha nahi hai Santu ji, or hum already aapko kitna miss kar rahe hai.

He kept his phone back in his pocket, and rested his head on the desk, again getting lost in the thoughts of his Santu ji.

PS noticed his sad face and came to his desk.

PS: Hume pata hai Cheete tum kiske khayaalo me khoye hue ho *teasing along with her overacting*

CC: Kya Pushpaji aap bhi *slightly blushes*

PS: Vaise aaj ya kal me vo aa hi jayegi, isliye zyada sochna band karo, or thoda kaam kar lo.

He nodded and all got back to their work.

Half an hour later, a girl entered MPT, with a box of sweets in her hand. CC didn't notice her, but PS and KS did, and they immediately had big smiles on their faces after seeing her.

She signaled them to not say anything as CC hadn't noticed her yet.

She kept the sweet box on PS' desk. Slowly, she went behind CC and closed his eyes with her palms.

CC (shocked): Kon hai??

He touched her hands, and suddenly felt something in his heart. He immediately recognised her.

CC: Santu ji!?!?

SS opened his eyes and came in front of him.

SS: Waah Cheete! Tujhe kaise pata chala ki mai hi hu!?

CC: Vo bass aise hi pata chal gaya Santu ji.

SS was about to say something, but suddenly PS came to her, and hugged her. SS hugged her back.

PS (after breaking the hug) : Sirf 3 dino ke liye tum yaha nhi thi fir bhi thana soona soona lag raha tha Santu.

CC: Bilkul sahi keh rahi hai aap Pushpaji!

SS: Maine bhi aap sab ko bohot miss kiya!

Everyone smiled, and SS suddenly realised something. She immediately went to KS.

SS: Jai Hind Maddam.

KS: Jai Hind!

SS: Ek minute Maddam, mai MS se mil ke aati hu.

KS nodded and SS turned to go towards HM's cabin, but HM herself came out hearing their voices.

SS: Jai Hind Maddam Sir!

HM: Jai Hind Santosh Sharma. So jis kaam se aap Ghaziabad gayi thi vo ho gaya?

SS: Haa Maddam Sir!! Shaadi fix ho gayii!! Ek minute...

She went to PS' desk to take the box of sweets, and gave them to everyone.

____________

Shaadi fix ho gayi?? Isse kya matlab hai Santu ka!?

Well, this was the first chapter of my FF, hope you guys liked it.

And if you did like it, then please do vote, comment and share my book.

Will meet you soon with the next chapter! Till then, bbye! :)