22. Will she find out?

CC (instantly) : Maaf kijiyega dadiji, parr aisa kuch nahi hai jaisa aap soch rahi hai. Hum bas.. dost hai.

Hearing that, Santu's head snapped towards CC and the seriousness on his face scared her. But he didn't even look towards her.

Santu (in mind): Kahi jo mai soch rhi thi vo sach toh nahi? Kahi Cheetah sach me Mahi se pyaar?

Santu's heart shattered into a million pieces just by the thought of him loving someone else. Her eyes were clearly showing the amount of hurt she was feeling. But only if Cheetah just gave her a glance, he would have known that she loves him a lot. The old woman noticed the pain in her eyes.

Old woman (to CC): Acha... Parr beta, yeh sawaal apne dil se puchkar dekhna ek baar.

And with that she left. 

CC didn't want to think about that as he was already broken thinking his Santu ji loves Daksh.

CC: Chaliye Santosh ji.

SS couldn't stand him calling her Santosh. She wanted to ask him about his behavior but couldn't muster up the courage.

They started walking towards the car. As Santu was going towards the door to open it, her leg hit a rock and she lost her balance, the umbrella falling from her hand.

In no time, CC held her by her waist and SS threw her hands around his neck. Reluctantly, she opened her eyes only to find him already looking at her. They got lost in each other's eyes, not even bothering about the fact that they were getting drenched in the rain. 

They're eyes gave away the raw pain they were feeling. It was as if their eyes were talking their hearts out.

CC (in mind): Kaash, kaash aapko yeh bata paate Santu ji ki hum aapse kitna pyaar karte hai. Kaash aap bhi humse pyaar karti. 

SS (in mind): Kaash mai tujhe yeh bata paati Cheete ki mai ujhse kitna pyaar karne lagi hu, tujhe kitna chahne lagi hu. Parr agar teri khushi kisi or me hai toh teri khushi mere liye zyada maayne rakhti hai.

BGM [Baarish, from Yaariyan (this fits here so well) ]

Kya hua asar tere saath rehkar na jaane
Ki hosh mujhe na raha..

Lafz mere the zubaan pe aake ruke
Parr ho na sake vo bayaan..

Dhadkan tera hi naam jo le,
Aankhein bhi paigaam yeh de
Teri nazar ka hi yeh asar hai,
mujhpe jo hua

Iss dard-e-dil ki sifaarish
Ab karde koi yaha
Ke mil jaaye ise vo baarish
Jo bhigaade puri tarah

They were completely lost in each other, just wanting to pour their hearts out to each other, but neither of them could do it.

The sound of a car's horn broke their moment. Santu stood up straight and they realized they were completely drenched.

They immediately got inside the car and headed towards the resort. The whole time they sat in awkward silence, dealing with their own chains of thoughts.

As they reached the resort, they found her mom and handed her the bag.

SS mom: Maine bataya tha na ki baarish ho rahi hai, tab bhi tum dono chaata lekar nahi gaye the?

SS: Woh mummy hum lekar gaye the, parr...

SS mom: Parr? Khair chodo, jaldi se jao or change kar lo, nahi toh thand lag jayegi.

Both nodded and went towards their rooms.

Evening

It was time for the wedding, everyone got ready and came downstairs. 

CC was already there, but when Santu came, he forgot about all his pains. She was looking so mesmerising, he couldn't even take his eyes off of her. He smiled realizing it was the dress he suggested for her. 

AS saw how CC was lost in her and faked a cough. CC awkwardly smiled at him while AS tried to suppress his laughter.

Here, when SS looked at Cheetah, her face gleamed up immediately seeing him wearing the same clothes she selected for him.

The rituals began. Everyone for once forgot about all their sorrows and felt happy for the bride and groom.

Daksh came and stood near Santu and Mahi went to Cheetah. 

PS went to KS.

PS: Rohit ki ma ko dekho, kitni khush lag rahi hai. Pata hai? Bhale hi hum aapko kitna bhi daate, kitne bhi taane maar le, parr aapki shaadi ke din aapko dekh ke hum bhi itne hi khush the. Or sach bataye toh aap jaisi bahu paa kar humaare bhaag khul gaye.

KS: Or aapne jo hume humesha ek bahu nahi, balki ek beti ki tarah pyaar diya hai vo paakar humaare bhaag khul gayi, humaari golgappe.

Both laugh and look at each other lovingly.

VS: Hume bhi koi kuch acha sa boldo.

KS and PS shake their head in denial and the trio shares a nice moment.

Panditji: Vivaah sampan hua

Nikita and Rohit take the blessings from the elders and soon it's the time for vidaai. Everyone cries their hearts out. When NS comes to SS..

SS: Bohot miss karungi aapko di. 

She starts crying badly.

NS: Aree pagli, aise rote nahi. Or haa, next time jab hum mile toh mujhe bhi apne jiju se milna hai, thik hai?

SS: Kyaa di aap bhi.. Or haa jiju, all the best... Aapko toh pata hi hai yeh kitni badi aafat hai.

Rohit laughs and NS smacks her head.

SS: Ouch.

They look at each other lovingly and share a tight hug, crying their hearts out.

Soon the vidaai is done and everyone goes back to their rooms. Just like the previous night, SS again wasn't able to sleep. So she goes to the terrace, only to find CC already sitting there. He hadn't seen her yet because of the angle he was sitting in. SS was about to return, when she heard him speak up.

CC: Hadd se zyada mohabbat karte hai tumse...

_______

That's the 22nd part... Hope you guys like it!

 And will Santu find out that Cheetah loves her or will she again misunderstand him loving Mahi growing  them further apart? Stay tuned to find out.

Do vote and comment and keep watching Maddam Sir, Mon-Fri 10pm only on Sony Sab.