20. Precious Moments

As SS' eyes drifted towards the garden, she saw Mahi siting on the bench with a man. She tried to identify the man, and when she caught the glimpse of him, she got astonished.

SS (in mind) : Cheetah!? Yeh Cheetah Mahi ke saath kya kar raha hai? Vo bhi itne raat ko! Or ek second, usne toh mujhse kaha tha ki vo thaka hua hai or use sona hai! Fir Mahi ke saath baith ke kya kar raha hai.

Her heart ached seeing them talking and laughing. But what she didn't know was that all the smiles and laughs of CC were fake as he was all broken from inside.

SS immediately left the room and ran downstairs. She headed towards the garden and was about to reach them when she halted.

SS (in mind) : Nahi Santu, tu kyu jaa rahi hai unke paas. Or vaise bhi Cheete ko nahi time spend karna hoga tere saath. Tabhi toh jhooth bolke Mahi se milne aaya hai. Maahi ke saath time spend karna zyada pasand hoga use. Mahi zyada achi lagti hogi use.

Tears were welling up in her eyes as she thought about them. She turned around and headed upstairs, to the terrace. But two people had noticed her and started following her upstairs.

Here, Mahi bid good night to CC and left. Now you might be thinking what CC and Mahi were doing together, let me take you to the flashback.

*flashback*

After CC denied to go with SS for the walk, he headed back to his room. He tried to sleep but couldn't, as his heart and mind could only think about SS. He got up and went downstairs, to the garden and sat on the bench. Mahi was going towards her room when she saw CC sitting there. She went towards him.

Mahi: Cheete, itne raat ko yaha kya kar raha hai? Vo bhi akele!

CC: Kuch nahi, vo bass neend nahi aa rahi thi toh aise hi...

Mahi: Oh, let me give you some company then.

CC: Aree nahi nahi Mahi, tu jaa ke so ja. Hum theek hai.

Mahi: Cheete, mujhe bhi neend nahi aa rahi. Isliye bol rahi hu.

CC: Sachi?

Mahi: Muchi!

CC: Fir theek hai. 

Mahi was just finding the opportunity to spend some time with CC. They talked about random things and about their school memories, with Mahi flirting with him in between, but CC smartly avoided those talked. 

*flashback ends*

Still not in the mood to go to sleep, CC just continued sitting there, getting lost in the thoughts of his love.

Here, on the terrace, SS was sitting alone, thinking about Mahi and CC when she saw someone's hand in front on her with a chocolate. She turned around to find that it was AS, along with BC.

SS: Anu bhaiya!? Billu ji!? Aap log iss samay yahan!?

AS: Toh aap bhi toh idhar hi hai Santu. 

BC: Isliye hum bhi idhar hi hai. 

SS: Parr-

AS: Parr varr kuch nahi. Aap bataiye aap yahan kya kar rahi hai?

SS: Ku- kuch bhi toh nahi.

BC: Santosh ji, Anubhav sir aapke bhai jaise hai na?

SS nodded.

BC: Or aap mujhe bhi apna bhai maanti hai na?

SS nodded again.

SS: toh bhaiyon se kya chupaana, bata dijiye kya hua.

SS: Billu ji, Vo- vo. Bass- aise hi.