13. Jealousy Alert!

16th December, Mehndi Ceremony

It was the afternoon of the day Mehndi ceremony was going to take place. After lunch, all got busy with the arrangements of the eve. Soon the arrangements were done and as there was still much time left for the function, SS decided to have a walk in the garden, in the soothing shadow of the huge trees present there. Not to forget the cool winter breeze caressing her.

As she headed towards the garden area, she saw two people already walking there. Her pleasant mood took a 180° turn, seeing them together, talking and laughing and being so comfortable with each other. Yes, they were Mahi and CC.

As much as she didn't want to face him after the feelings she had been getting, she couldn't bear seeing them with each other. So she went to them.

CC: Aayiye Aayiye Santu ji.

Mahi: Santu? Tu yaha!?

Mahi was a bit frustrated seeing SS as she wanted CC to spend time only with herself.

SS: Bass aise hi walking ke liye aayi thi.

CC: Acha hua Santu ji aap bhi aa gyi! Teeno baate karte karte walk kar lenge.

But SS didn't want Mahi to be here with him. She immediately started to think of a way to get rid of her. Suddenly her mood lit up as she got an idea in her mind.

SS: Aree Mahi!? Tune apne baal straighten kiye the na!?

Mahi: Haa kyu!?

SS: Tune dhyaan nahi diya shayad! Tere baal piche se firse wavy ho gaye hai!

Mahi: Kya!? Sachi!?

SS nodded.

SS: Or tere shoes match nahi kar rahe dress se!

Mahi: Sahi me!? Thanks yaar Santu, batane ke liye. Sorry guys, mujhe jaana hoga. Baad me baat karte hai.

SS discreetly smiled as her plan got successful. She knew how much concious Mahi was about her own looks and SS took the advantage of it. She was so happy about this that she didn't even realise how confidently she had lied this time.

CC: Santuji! Hum toh walk kar sakte h na!?

SS: Haa haa Cheete. Chal na.

They walked around the garden having a friendly talk which both were craving for since a couple days as they rarely got time to converse.

SS was again getting comfortable around CC, keeping aside all the unusual feelings she was having these days. Both were having a happy time together. But what they hadn't noticed was a certain person who was staring at them through his room balcony, his eyes ignited with jealousy.

You might have guessed who it was. Yes, it was Daksh, who liked SS too. SS was unaware about this, thanks to her innocence.

Soon the afternoon went by and it was the time for the ceremony. Everybody had gathered, dressed beautifully.

The bride, NS was getting her Mehndi applied. Here all the others, along with the bridegroom, Rohit were performing dances to various songs. Finally the most awaited, Mehndi laga ke rakhna started playing.

Everyone hooted, and started dancing their hearts out to the song.

Daksh went in front of SS and started dancing. As it was a group dance, everyone was dancing randomly, without giving much heed to who was dancing with whom. But here CC could bear with the scene of Daksh dancing with SS, especially the way he was dancing so close to SS.

He immediately went towards them, keeping calm expressions. He moved to them while dancing, and got in between SS and Daksh. Daksh was irritated by this, while SS got more happy and danced with CC.

Soon the others girls were too called for applying Mehndi in their hands.

As they got their Mehndi's done, HM went to show it to AS and KS went to VS. Here SS, went to CC, not knowing why she was so excited to show him her Mehndi.

Mahi too was going to CC, but SS was faster then her, and Mahi sighed in frustration.

SS: Cheete! Yeh dekh kaisi lag rahi hai meri Mehndi!?

CC: Bohot sundar Santuji, ek dum aapke tarah.

SS: Haina! Mujhe bhi laga ki aaj mai bohot achi lag rahi hu.

CC: Aap toh roz hi achi lagti hai Santu ji.

SS: Thanku Cheete!

Soon the Mehndi function ended. It was almost midnight.

In AS and CC's room

AS: Chaliye Cheetah Chaturvedi, jaldi kariye, sab pohoch gaye honge Nikki ke kamre me.

CC: Sir hum bohot nervous ho rahe hai. Nikki ji aaj sabke Sangeet ke dance Partners choose karne wali hai. Pata nahi hume kiske saath rakhengi.

AS: Nischint raho, hume vishwas hai aap Santu ke saath hi honge. Or agar nahi hue toh...

CC: Nahi hue toh!?

AS: Toh jiske saath aapki jodi bane, unhi se aapko Santosh prapt karna hoga.

CC: Sir Santosh ji ko hi toh prapt karna chahte hai hum.

AS: Aree humaara matlab satisfaction wala Santosh tha.

CC (with the hand gesture): Acha, toh aap aise aa rahe the.

AS: Ji haa, ab chale!?

CC: Ji sir!

They went to NS' room and soon the MPT team, Rohit, Daksh and Mahi were gathered there.

_________

Who's gonna be who's partner!?

It'll be revealed in the next part, so till then try to guess and and most importantly, keep watching Maddam Sir, mon-fri, 10 pm only on Sony Sab.