Penguin x [F] Reader 🪨 Little Rock - Part 2

Penguin waited for your call all night. Nothing, he figured you must have been tired from shopping. He went to bed and figured he'll see you in the morning before he leaves. His alarm went off he hardly got any sleep. He couldn't stop thinking about you. He got up and headed towards your place.

He gets to your place and knocks on the door. He got no reply, "she must be asleep still..." He knocks again, but still no reply, he starts to get worried. He takes his Den Den and calls you.

Purrurrurru Purrurrurru

"Huh? That sounds like it's out here." He looks around for the Den Den. He finds it in the bush, along with your house keys and your opal. "Why would she throw these out? Unless..." He quickly unlocks your door and runs in looking for you.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) are you here?!" He checks every room in the house. There was no trace of you anywhere. No trace of anyone being there.

One of your neighbours Patty heard him shouting, and came over to see what was going on. She walks in and sees Penguin come out of your room. "What are you shouting for? Do you realise what time it is?"

"Have you seen (Y/N)?"

"What?"

"Did (Y/N) come home yesterday? Late afternoon?"

"I remember seeing her come home."

"Did you see her go in?!"

"No, I was inside cooking dinner. What's going on here?"

"(Y/N) didn't call me last night. I came by to say goodbye. Her keys, Den Den was in the bush."

"Why would she leave them there?" The tiredness was now gone she notices it was Penguin. "You're Penguin the guy that she's been talking about?"

His cheeks turn pink. "(Y/N) talks about me?"

"Talks, she never shuts up about you. I thought it was strange she didn't come over. I figure she was tired of spending the day with you. If they're not her spare keys then... I'm going to call the sheriff!" She runs over to your Den Den and calls the office.

Meanwhile, Penguin was looking around to see if he could find any clues to where you were.

With it now dawn, Law was getting impatient. He was ready to leave, but Penguin hadn't come back. He already knew where he was, so he made his way to your home. He reaches your place, and the sheriff, Penguin and Patty were out the front.

"Penguin-ya it's time to leave. Hurry up and say goodbye." The three of them look at him, "what?"

"(Y/N), she's been taken. I need to find her."

"No, we're leaving. I'm sure (Y/N)-ya somewhere. We're leaving now."

"What? I can't leave someone took (Y/N)! You expect me to leave?"

"Yes, I do. She's just a girl."

"She's not just a girl! She's my girl! I can't just leave, not knowing where she is."

"We'll leave without you then."

"Fine by me."

Law made his way back, Shachi and Bepo were on deck waiting for them to come. When they saw just Law, Shachi runs over to him.

"Where's Penguin? Is he still saying bye to (Y/N)?"

"He's not coming with us. (Y/N)-ya has been taken. We're leaving now." Law walks past Shachi.

"We can't leave without him!"

"He made it clear that he wasn't coming."

"Let me talk to him, I'll get him to come back."