[Requested] Vinsmoke Niji x [Non-Binary] Reader 🫐 Garden

- Request by @Acescumprincess
I don't know where I was going, but we got there. I wanted to keep going with it. I hope you like it. I first wrote it as she/her change it to they/them. I couldn't remember what you wanted 😅 If you want a certain pronoun, I can change it -

"(Y/N) are you almost finished with the washing?" Sandra looks over at me.

"Yes, I'm almost done. I'll have them put away before the princes come back."

"Good, you know what happen last time."

"I remember..."

She just finished putting the clothes away. Prince Ichiji made her rewash all his clothes. Using the washing board, and by the time she was finished. Her fingers were numb from the cold water. He made her wash them again with hot water. I can't imagine what the feeling was like. Hopping in a hot shower with cold feet hurts.

I finish folding the last shirt. "I'm done."

"Good now hurry before they come back."

"I'm going," I have to be quick.

~~~~

"There last shirt put away. Time to get out of here." I quickly hurry to the door. Get out no princes. I close the door and go back to work.

"You there!"

Oh, fuck! I look none of the princes were around. I turn around, it's Niji... "Yes, Prince Niji?"

"What were you doing in my room?"

"I was putting your clothes away."

"Look at me."

I look up at him, I'm fucked.

"What were you doing in my room?"

Keep eye contact. "I was putting your clothes away."

"You think I can't do it myself?"

"I know you can. I wouldn't like to bother you with such a ruminal chore. I would gladly do it for you Prince Niji."

I know he's glaring at me through his glasses. "Come with me," he walks off.

"Yes, Prince Niji." I follow behind him.

We walk past Sandra, she stares at me. 'What did you do?' She mouths to me.

I go to tell her, Prince Niji turns around. "What's your name?"

"My name is (Y/N)."

He turns back and starts walking. What punishment am I going to get?

We head outside to the greenhouse. I heard Queen Sora would spend hours out here. Looking after the flowers.

"Stand there."

"Yes, Prince Niji." I stand there, now what am I supposed to do?

He walks off, how long am I supposed to stand here? Is this my punishment? Standing here in the garden? I guess this is better than my fingers going numb.

~~~~

I've been standing here for eight hours now. At least I get to look at the flowers and the butterflies.

"You're still here?"

I turn to the door, "yes Prince Niji. You ask me to stand here."

"You look fine..."

Was I not supposed to be? "Yes, I am."

"You were supposed to be passed out."

He wanted me to pass out from the heat. Got to say that's the worse punishment he's ever thought of... But I'll take it. "Is there anything else you want me to do Prince Niji?"