Corazon x [F] Reader - 👻The Wandering Ghost - Part 2

Sengoku and Smoker 💛🤍

Where's a cart? Come on! Lay eyes on a wandering horse, it has nothing on it. Mustn't have an owner, good I can use it. I pull out one of my apples and approach it.

"Here horsey, I need your help for a while. If you help me, I'll give you a juicy apple." It looks in my direction, as it moves its head from side to side. I touch its nose and it flinches.

"It's okay I'm not going to hurt you." I reach for it and turn it invisible. It's able to see me. It sees the apple and goes for it.

I pull it away, "promise to help me first and you can have it."

It nods, and I hand it the apple. "Good horse," I pat it.

"Come on we need to hurry."

I lead the horse back to the alley and notice the man laying on the crates. I rush over to him, "Hey! Hey, wake up! You can't die on me!" I gently shake him.

I got no response. "Shit!"

The horse walks over and nudges me. "Right we need to hurry up."

It kneels, and I try to move him onto the horse. With the horse's help, I manage to get him on. I sit behind him, holding onto the horse's hair.

"Sorry about this. Once he's out of the woods, I'll bathe you and as many apples as I can find." It nods and we race back to my shack.

We get back to my shack pretty quickly, despite the heavy snow. I hop off and open the door, allowing it to come in. It walks in, I lead it to the bed it kneels. I get the man onto my bed and undo his shirt. There are multiple bullet wounds. Put my ear to his chest, and try to listen to a heartbeat. I manage to hear it but it's very faint.

Quickly start boiling water, and grab what I called my First Aid Kit. Start removing the bullets.

- Second -

A while later a marine ship docks on the island. Sengoku looks down at Corazon's Vivre Card in his hand and watches it grow and burn. Smoker came up alongside him.

"If his cover is blown they're probably torturing him." Smoker looks down at the Card.

"No, Doflamingo would have killed him. I say someone helping him. And they have no idea what they're doing."

They head out to find Corazon. They find a chest with smeared blood on it. Smoker kicked the snow and finds a pile of red snow.

"So the shot-off took place here, neither of the brothers is here." Smoker looks around.

Sengoku notices blood on the side of the building and follows the trail. Leads them into an alley. Again piles of red snow, near a wall they assume he was leaning against. Another on some crates and one that was in front of the first pile. It looks like he was bleeding out on top of someone.

"There's an outline of a much smaller figure mostly likely a female." Sengoku stood up and looked around.

"You don't think she's one of Doflamingo's?"

Sengoku walks back out of the alley, "no I doubt it. Just some girl that happens to be in the wrong place at the right time." He takes out Corazon's Card and begins following it. Or what's left of it.

They follow the Card out of town, to a shack. As they approach they hear a horse. Smoker approaches the door and knocks. "This is Captain Smoker and Fleet Admiral Sengoku of the Marines! Open up!" The shake remains quiet, only the horse could be heard. "I said open up!" Smoker kicks the door.

They walk in to find a small fire going. Bursted furniture, some food laying on the bench and a horse in the back left corner. They couldn't see anyone, Sengoku uses his Observation-Haki. He picks you and Corazon up and makes his way over. The horse rears up at him, causing him to step back.

"I know you're there." He looks in your direction.

You begin to shake, no one's been able to find you yet. You remain quiet, hoping they would leave.

"If you don't show yourself he's going to die. You obviously don't know anything about medicine. You keep going you're going to kill him."

You knew he was right. With that, you revealed yourself and Corazon. You were covered in blood, and some of Corazon's wounds were stitched closed. Also, the table you were using was revealed.

They were both surprised to find a young girl, by his side. Sengoku looks at the table to find four bullets on a plate. He approaches the bed, while the horse pushes you away.

Kneels to Corazon. "You were actually trying to save him."

"You're not going to kill him, are you?" You step forward, the horse pushes you back.

"No, we're going take him to get treated. Captain take Commander to the infirmary." Smoker nods and approaches the bed.

"Be careful..." You call out, he just looks at you. He picks him up and leaves the shake.

Sengoku turns to you, causing the horse to turn and eyes him off. "Tell me why were you trying to save him?"

"I didn't want him to die. He said no hospital, but if I save him. Well..."

"Well, what?" He asked

"He said he'll be in my debt." Raise your hands waving them. "I don't want him in my debt. I just want him to live. He shouldn't want to die..."

You hide behind the horse, too scared to look at him. Sengoku stared at you, deciding whether to believe you or not. While he was looking away, you reached into your pocket and pulled out the Card. It slowly started to grow, a small smile appears on your face. As Sengoku looks up he notices and pulls out his own. He too sees the Card slowly growing again.

"How do you know Commander Rosinante?" You snap out of it and give your attention to him.

"I didn't even know he was a Marine. I saw another man about the same height maybe a bit taller. Standing in front of him, but the Commander was already on the ground."

"Did you see this man shot Commander Rosinante?"

"No, but I heard multiple gunshots. That's when I ran towards the shots."

"So you ran towards the gunshots. Knowing you might get shot too?"

"I wanted to make sure no one got hurt or died. No one has been able to find me, till now that is."

"So your Devil Fruit User?"

"Yes, I ate the Hide-Hide Fruit."

"I see..." He stood there thinking, you didn't seem to be part of the Donquixote Family. You did seem genuine, you were just in the wrong place but at the right time. "Grab your stuff, you're coming with me." Again making the horse rear, forcing Sengoku to fall back onto the bed. "Control your horse!"

"He's not my horse, he help me get the Commander here. He just doesn't want to leave." It turns and looks back at you.

He really didn't want to bring a horse on board the ship. He had no choice, he wanted to know if you knew anything about what happened. Also didn't want you to be caught by the Donquixote family. In case anyone saw you.

"Fine bring the horse, make sure you get everything. And no one sees either of you." He makes his way to the door.

"Okay, can I see the Commander later, please?" He looks back at you, with your bag over your shoulder.

"How about we see if he makes it through the night first? But aren't you going to get the rest of your stuff?" He gestures towards the bench.

"It's rotten or mouldy maybe even both."

"Right, well come along." He holds the door open. You disappear and walk out.

Sengoku starts walking and you follow behind, making your way to the ship.