Vinsmoke Ichiji x [Either] Reader 😡 You're Old

"You done Old Bag?"

I finish putting his books away. "Yes, Young Master I'm finished."

"You're getting old." I'm not that old! I'm only ten years older than him! "You're getting so slow."

"I'll try my best to go faster." If only I could break his legs.

"I'll do it myself."

"Fine," that slip out.

"What was that?"

Today I die, I'll get everything out. "Fine, do it yourself. Wait do even know where your stuff is? In eleven years I've never seen you put anything away. I've always put your stuff away, your clothes. I know what type of underwear you have and what you have on. Today is white with red 1 on your left butt cheek. I'm also surprised I never found skiddies on them. Makes me wonder if you have someone wipe your ass for you. I mean you can't do anything else for yourself. Why would you wipe your own ass? Ugh..." He grabs my throat.

"I'm going to kill you."

"Do it, kill me. See how useless you are without me."

"Useless?" He squeezes harder.

"Ack... Yes... Ack..."

I'm going to die by choking. Eleven years without a fuck is pretty good.

He throws me to the floor, I hold my neck. "Ack... Ack..."

"I'll prove to you I can do everything on my own. Then I'll kill you."

"Haha... Ack... Don't... Make... Ack... Me... Laugh..." It hurts to laugh, he thinks he can live without me.

"I can live without you. Then I'll kill you." He looks around for something.

"Lost already Young Master ~"

He gets in my face. "I'm going to kill you slowly..."

"I'm so scared ~"

He stands back up and walks into his side room. I stand up, should I say something? Why not, I'm going to die anyway.

"Are you looking for the bulky, heavy chain? Or the thin but strong one? What about the handcuffs? The ankle one? You can always admit you need help ~" He comes back out with a collar and chain. "You manage to find one?" I clap, "good j -"

He punches me in the stomach. I clutch my stomach. "Now it's going to be painfully..." He puts the collar on me and pulls the chain.

"I see you want to prove you can do things on your own. But you still need that moral support. So you're going to pull me around and go. 'See I am a big boy.'" If I keep going, I'll be dead by the end of the day.

He pulls me in close. "I don't need your moral support. I need you to witness I don't need you."

"It's almost lunchtime, Young Master ~ You might want to hurry up ~"

"Your death is going to be slow and painful..."

"All I hear is talkie-talkie ~"

He turns around, "hurry up Old Bag."

"Coming ~"

This is going to be fun ~

~~~~~

During lunch, I watch him, haha. He would go to ask me to get him something. He would stop himself and get it, haha. Niji asked why I wasn't getting it. Ichiji said he didn't need me. Yonji was giving him weird looks. Reiju was staring at me, guess I'm in more shit.

Ichiji went off doing his normal training and medical. I get to do nothing ~ I'm stuck in his room, but who cares ~

The door opens, it's Reiju she storms over to me. "What's going on?"