Salamat

Thank you for reading Regan's story! Writing this novel has been a great ride for me and I appreciate you a lot for tagging along.

Everybody deserves to love and to be loved by someone who is willing to accept who you truly are. Your emotions are always valid so never restrict yourself from experiencing an array of feelings just because you think you don't matter. When you admire someone so much that you're willing to put your heart on the line for that person, be brave enough to take a risk because you'll never know if you don't try.

Love is many things. It is dangerous but you can't resist it. It's like playing with fire. Matatakot ka sa umpisa pero kapag masanay ka na ay mawawala na ang pangamba. You might even find yourself craving the burn.

A year had almost passed when I started this story and I'm happy because I finished it before it celebrates its first birthday. I was pretty challenged to write this but I still made it! This was a very nice experience that I'll surely look back to from time to time.

I hope that you learned something from Regan and Treyton. Their fates may have damned them both but it's only a test to see if they're strong enough to be in each other's arms.

This story is still unedited so there might be loopholes, typos, and grammatical errors but I'll fix them all soon when I have time again. I'm still learning and experimenting with genres but I hope I served my purpose and that's to impart a lesson or two to you, my reader.

I'm glad with how this ended and relieved because along the way, I had found the thing I yearned for after all those years of pining over someone I will never have.

I found closure.

And somehow that was everything.