11-15

Chapter 11

After the male protagonist Mo Feng came back from his rebirth, he selflessly spread warmth to the vast number of women friends he had met.
Commonly known as central air conditioning.
Xia Yao vaguely remembered that he had a wife who was authenticated by his real name, two of his true love, three confidantes, four of whom he couldn't love, five of whom he missed in regret, and many destinies that were unclear.
After counting for a long time, Xia Yao silently rolled her eyes.
Mo Feng wants to take over the younger brother, take over the harem, and become the lord, let him go! Why did he pretend to be nice to Xia Yaoyao, but turned his head and pushed her into the pile of zombies, and the zombies chewed her so that there was no bones left? !
This man is terribly bad!
Xia Yao scolded the original male lead well. At the same time, this question also existed in her heart like a needle, making her afraid to relax for a moment.
The little white hand shook lightly, and the blood ruby ​​disappeared into Xia Yao's palm in an instant, and she gradually fell into contemplation.
So, what should she do next?
Go and take refuge in the hero Mo Feng again, and hold his golden thighs?
No no no! it's out of the question!
Even if she was rushing and struggling to survive, she would rather stand to die than kneel to live!
Xia Yao immediately rejected this plan.
So stay in this space all the time? ...
Nor does it work.
The food brought in is not enough.
One more thing, Xia Yao remembers the settings in the book. At the beginning, each time the ink seal enters the space, it can only stay for up to ten minutes. After ten minutes, the space will throw him out mercilessly.
Moreover, the first space he had was also very small, with only a small pond.
Later, as Mo Feng's spiritual power level became stronger and stronger, he suppressed the space with absolute power, allowing the space to open up unlimited powers to him. His space has become larger, and the time he can stay in it has also become longer.
Psychic power...
Xia Yao tightened her lips, what she awakened was the water system supernatural power, which had nothing to do with the spirit system. It is impossible for her to suppress the space with her mental powers.
what should we do?
However, fortunately, her space was much larger than Mo Feng's from the beginning. There is also nothing written in the text, and the space will feel the palpitations before throwing the ink seal out anytime and anywhere.
Xia Yao looked down at the watch she was wearing and found that she had actually been in this space for more than 10 hours.
This length of time has almost reached the mid-term time of the ink seal. She was just not sure how long she could stay in the space.
It is also a portable space activated with blood, why is her space so different from Mofeng's?
Hmm... Xia Yao touched her chin, and boldly guessed that it was probably because the gems on the cufflinks were originally Xia family heirlooms. As the Xia family, Xia Yaoyao's blood was originally flowing in her body.
With the blood heritage, Space accepted her easily. Also at the beginning, most of the area was opened to Xia Yao.
Um! A good start is half the battle!
Now, she has not been dismissed by cannon fodder, not only has the space for her to carry, she has also awakened the ability of the water system, and her future will definitely get better and better!
Xia Yao clenched her small fist to cheer herself up.
It is better to rely on people than to rely on already.
She had just made up her mind when she suddenly felt her heartbeat suddenly violent.
not good! The feeling of palpitations finally came!
Immediately afterwards, the space was turbulent. Xia Yao didn't have time to say goodbye to Mr. Skull, and she appeared in an empty hall with a flower in front of her eyes.
Um? Looking around with a dazed expression, Xia Yao saw the resume hanging on the snow-white wall at a glance.
--Photo of Xiang Yiyu.
The handsome and incomparable young man was looking down at her with a condescending, expressionless face.
Cold and self-sustaining, like an iceberg for thousands of years, the chill is pressing. Compared with the male protagonist Mo Feng, it is even worse!
Xia Yao looked around and then woke up.
When the time came, she was thrown out of the space and returned to the hospital where she had stayed before.
Xia Yao quickly glanced at her watch. It was 10 hours.
This data has made Xia Yao very satisfied. To know that 10 hours is enough to make her in this dangerous apocalypse.
Just don't know, how much cooling time will she need to enter the space again?
At the same time, Xia Yao discovered that Mr. Skull had not been thrown out together.
According to the setting in the book, the male protagonist Mo Feng could only store inanimate dead objects in the space at the beginning. Even living creatures like chickens, ducks, and geese can only be put in after his ability level increases.
Is Mr. Skull able to stay in the space because the space believes that he is not a living thing?
Xia Yao quickly felt the mental power of the water system supernatural power that had just awakened.
The spiritual power of the water system's supernatural powers condensed into a little girl.
The little girl is only as big as a slap. She has delicate and transparent skin, with two cute balls on the top of her head, and two transparent wings on her back.
She flapped her wings and circled Mr. Skeleton. Make sure that everything is well in the space, and disappear quickly like a twinkling little star.
The starlight dissipated so quickly that the refined little blanket covering Mr. Skeleton's body just tried to hook up and pull the girl's wings, but it went empty.
The space dimmed suddenly, silent and without light, only under the small blanket, a cluster of faint green light was faintly beating, which was slowly becoming bigger and stronger...
***
Looking around, although there is still heavy snow outside the window, it is already bright.
Obviously it is already daylight now, and zombies will not appear easily. Xia Yao decided to leave the hospital now to find supermarkets and shopping malls to collect supplies.
Now she has room to put anything in it!
But before leaving the hospital, Xia Yao went to the pharmacy again and ransacked all the medicines in it.
Although Lingquan water has healing power, medicine is always prepared.
After doing all this, Xia Yao raised her foot and walked outside the hospital.
Out of the hospital's gate, the feather-like snow came on his face.
The sun in the sky is a dim round, like fried eggs. The surrounding streets are also quiet and desolate, with no one inhabited.
After the end of the world, the climate becomes extremely bad. Either the winter with snow in the sky, or the scorching heat of dryness and cracking. The alternation of day and night is also irregular, which is hard to prevent.
The ancient Chinese civilization, which has been inherited for thousands of years, was destroyed in this era of collapse of rituals and music.
Xia Yao raised her head and sighed slightly, this situation will not be improved.
As time goes by, the situation will get worse and worse. The human situation will become more and more difficult.
In fact, in the book "The Return of the Reborn Lord", Xia Yao hates the male protagonist, not just because of his central air conditioner attributes.
Rather, he clearly has the ability to change the sinister situation of mankind, but he only sees the supremacy of the lord and enjoys his power to be worshipped and admired by thousands of people. Only obsessed with improving one's own abilities, doing whatever he wants to mess up the human world.
In the end, he even spread his hands, fell in love with his good brother, and went to outer space to create a new civilization.
A huge mess was left behind, and all humans were struggling painfully in the last days, and the splendid ancient Chinese civilization was directly dissipated in the vast universe.
What hate does all mankind have against Mo Feng? What's the complaint? He should be treated like this!
Xia Yao felt so angry when she thought of this.
It seems that if you want to change this ending, you still have to find the source of the end times!
Xia Yao looked up but saw a golden plaque hanging outside the hospital-Human Community Human Bioengineering Experimental Unit.
Human bioengineering...
This name is so familiar, she must have seen it somewhere.
Xia Yao read it several times, and couldn't help but blame herself. If she knew she would cross, she should have memorized the entire book.
However, Xiang's Hospital...the Human Community Human Bioengineering Test Unit...
what! Xia Yao patted her head, and she finally remembered who Xiang Yiyu from Xiang's Hospital was!
That Xiang Yiyu was the object of Mo Feng's first life desperately chasing!
That is the control group of male protagonists!
--Xiang Yiyu, a young talent, obsessed with medicine, has inspired to become the best surgeon in mankind. At a young age, he is already the dean of Xiang's Hospital.
Cold and abstinence are like Tianshan ice and snow, and a sharp scalpel has overcome many medical difficulties. At the same time, he is the youngest director of the Xiang Group.
Such an outstanding talent can only make people look up, and no jealousy can be born.
And Mo Feng, as the illegitimate son of the head of the Mo family, the biggest opponent of the Xiang Group.
His identity is not visible, he has been closely following Xiang Yiyu's steps, but he can only look back. Later, she was divorced by the little princess of the Xia family, and she fell directly into a desperate situation.
It was not until he returned from rebirth, relying on the familiar plot and various golden fingers that he successfully reached the pinnacle of life.
However, Xiang Yiyu suddenly disappeared when the end of the world came, and did not explain his whereabouts afterwards.
Therefore, Xia Yao searched for intestines, and when she saw this name for the first time, she only felt familiar, but she couldn't remember who he was.
Recalling his extremely handsome face, Xia Yao sighed almost inaudibly. This was really jealous of the talent. According to the urinary nature of that article, Xiang Yiyu is probably dead.
Xia Yao thought, turned around and walked down the street.
At this moment, an exclamation came from behind her:
"Yaoyao, you are not dead yet?!"