two options

I decided to go to my mom's beach house to clear my mind. This was the only place my father cannot control. I do not know why. He had never set foot although he knew where it was. Me and my mom kept going there when I was little. She loved the beach so much that we spent most of the time swimming and lying in the sand. She shared stories about being part of the pack, mates and how the bond is sacred.

It has been 8 years since I saw her. I was 18 then. I would have missed her so much, if only I had insisted on attending that gathering with her. My father stopped me from accompanying her, instead she went with Tessa, father, and a few of our warriors. He told me, being the future Alpha of the pack, my top priority should be keeping the pack safe while his role was to protect Mom.

-Flashback: 8 years ago-

I was stunned when I saw my father storming towards the house with our warriors and Tessa on his tail, who were wounded. I glanced back outside searching for that figure.

"Father, where's Mom?" I couldn't forget how dreadful his face was.

"My Luna was vanquished!!!! The gathering was a trap! They never accepted us; they never accepted me!!!Instead they cursed our pack!!! This pack will be doomed until any Katana wolf is left alive." He exclaimed; tears had fallen on his face. I roamed my eyes around and saw a few of our warriors were wounded and looked defeated. I felt confused and shocked with the words my father was uttering, I ran outside to the forest then released a growl.

"Mom you can't just leave!!!" I shouted. "We are still looking forward to finding my mate" I don't know what happened but a strapping force jerked inside me. Then I passed out.

I woke up in the middle of the forest hearing unusual noises towards the pack house. People from my pack were cowering for a hunt. They had planned to avenge our Luna Alana, my mom. I wanted to avenge my mom too, but I felt too weak to move and for some reason did not have energy to fight. I just wanted to sulk and mourn.

-End of flashback-

Remembering that night made my head act up and felt like it was about to burst. Me being mated to a Katana wolf who have harmed my mom and my pack even add up to it. To clear my head, I decided to swim in the water at the back of our beach house. I walked towards the water and started stripping down leaving only my swimming trunks. The water felt cold, and it calmed me down. This beach house was my sanctuary.

After a few laps of swimming, I decided to take a rest and went back to the beach house which smelled like spring flowers now. To my surprise the Katana wolf was lying in the beach lounge, with her eyes closed. She was wearing a two-piece bikini and I assumed she was sunbathing.

Ayumi's POV:

"How long do we have to keep up? We shouldn't have left the car? My legs are about to give up!" Alora complained.

"He might recognize the car you silly wolf. Look I think we're here, look his pulling over." I answered her. Then we saw my mate's car parked in front of a beach house. "Let's shift back now" I informed her.

I hid in the bush, placed my bag on the ground and shifted back. I stretched my legs and my arms which were sore from running numerous miles. I placed my clothes back then cautiously followed my mate who was now inside the beach house. I could sense a Familiar energy in the beach house. I sniffed and roamed my eyes around the house walked slowly and carefully on its parameter. I smiled with realization.

"This is interesting Ayumi." Alora commented.

I waited outside the house, stalked, then found a tree then cautiously climbed it so we got a good look while still hiding my scent. I saw my mate pacing back and forth. Then I stopped and stared at the beach water. He was approximately 6'1", black hair and his ripped physique is to die for. Hmmm I couldn't wait to cup that gorgeous face and kiss those lips... I tilt my head side then smirk.

"What are we doing Alora? We're not here to swoon over him, we're here to give him options." I asked.

"Can we at least enjoy the view? What can I say, Moon Goddess might be cruel with how our life had turned out, but She took time perfecting that man for us" Alora answered.

I sighed, then carefully climbed down the tree. I saw our mate strip his clothes wearing only his swimming trunks and went for a swim. I entered his beach house, and I was in awe with the aesthetic of this house. Pastel Blue and white color palette with large windows to show off the sunrise and sunset. It has a modern feel inside. I walked to the beach balcony and saw my mate swimming back and forth.

"Poor mate, he must be confused." Alora said with worriedness laced on her voice.

What are you talking about? "I answered back. "You sympathize our hunter now?" I went back inside and decided to look around.

I saw pictures placed on the side table. I saw a familiar woman hugging a kid which I assumed was my mate. Since I was bored, I rummaged my bag for a bikini. Good thing I kept anticipating things so my bag always has items I might need under any circumstances.

I lay down on the beach lounge deck outside the beach house. Placed my hands under my head then closed my eyes. Waiting for him sulking in the water felt boring so I planned to relax while I bide my time for him. I sensed him approaching then heard a low growl then discerned his heavy breathing. I felt his shadow covering the sunlight.

"What are you doing?" I heard him say. I smirked while my eyes were still closed and simply replied.

" Waiting for you mate" then I open my eyes and stared directly to his blue eyes then say "I'm here to offer you two options"