Boy Toy

Two years of just looking at her from afar. It has been two years since I had ever held her in my arms and yet I felt less confident about showing myself to her. The moment I noticed she had left my pack; I went after her only to realize she was back home. Back To the Katana Pack home.

Observing her from afar, I saw her determination to rebuild her pack then it hit me.... She thought she was holding me back from being an Alpha, but I was the one who hindered her in reclaiming her own pack.

I was confident that I could help her, but I knew the faction from my pack will do whatever it takes to ruin whatever Ayumi starts to rebuild. So, I decided to go back to my own pack and did what she wished me to do. Be a better version of Alpha than my father.

Seeing her standing in front of the pack of warriors, my heart swelled with pride. She had done so much in two years' time. But what caught my attention was how touchy that so-called Beta Caleb was to her. And she allowed him to. They knew she has a mate... she still bears my fuck*ng mark.

I could clearly hear their conversations thanks to my wolf senses. I heard her comment. "I really hope it was him, but my Devon isn't the type of person who sneaks around. He could have shown his face here if he really wanted to. I do not think he will waste his time sneaking here back and forth when he is mad at me for leaving him" It repeatedly replaying in my head.

"Man... she still address you my Devon," Drew mimicking Ayumi's voice. I grinned hearing him say that. "Why are we punishing ourselves again? Why do we have to let our mate feel miserable?" He added.

I looked at her... she looked more miserable than ever... she was alone when I first met her, but she oozed with confidence back then. Now she looked lost. Then I saw her Beta push her gently towards their pack house.

"If Beta won't stop touching our mate, I'm going to rip his head off from his body" I heard Drew wailing in my head.

"We are not here to cause scene Drew, although I want to do that too... let's just show them who her mate is then they will stop putting their hands on her." I reminded Drew.

"Good cause this looking from afar idea of yours is making me sick. My mate is there, and I can't even hold her." Drew complained.

Over the years, I have learned to control my abilities, so it was easier for me to snuck within Katana territory without being caught. Ayumi made this place marvelous. Her pack house has a modern style design. I looked around and felt amazed. I remembered standing here years back. It was filled with ruins. I managed to sneak inside the house without getting noticed.

I sniffed the air inside the pack house and followed my mate's scent. Although everywhere here smelled like her I followed the strongest scent of her. It led me to her room. I slowly opened the door and felt relieved that I was right. I caught a glimpse of my old shirt tucked under a pillow.

I hid in her walk-in closet; I planned to wait and surprise her. I heard her coming in... As I was about to show myself, but she went straight to the bathroom. I heard the water running on the tub.

I decided to go out of the closet and look around her room. It was painted pastel blue and furnished with Victorian accent furniture. It has a calming atmosphere. I roamed around her room and yet she did not hear me. I went to peek in the bathroom only to find out she fell asleep on the bathtub with EarPods on.

I moved closer to her then I kneeled by her head. I was hovering above her head and yet she did not even notice me. Did she forget how I smell? Or was she just asleep?

Then I could not fight the urge to kiss her... I bowed down then kissed her forehead but no response, I straightened my back and stared at her face... then I moved down again, kissing those luscious lips upside down. God, I miss this.... To my surprise she was kissing me back. I pulled back then stared at her.

She opened her eyes abruptly and I can see how bewildered she is. I removed one of her EarPods.

"HI THERE." I said gleefully smiling at her. I could not contain my happiness.

She abruptly sat down which made our heads bump. I sat back then winced while scratching my forehead. She was staring at me like I was a ghost while she held her forehead.

"What are you doing here?" she frantically asked her comment made me smile.

"I miss you too, love" I stood up then started stripping my clothes off. "Is that how you welcome your mate? It has been two years you know!" I confronted her. Ayumi sighed hearing my complaints.

"You know what I meant Devon!" She furrowed her brows then asked: "What are you doing?" her eyes widening, she is clearly stunned by my actions.

"Joining you!" I answered casually while stripping my clothes off. "For a start I heard you calling me MY DEVON... clearly you still long for me... you we're hoping it was me.... the wolf sneaking in and out the territory. That was me." I proudly said.

"Second, I am tired of being Alpha.... Being your boy toy is an overly exciting role you know" I added and smirked at her then flicked my fingers in the air gesturing to her to scoot over. Ayumi gave me room in the bathtub, but I could see concern on her face. I pulled her closer and then kissed her forehead. I cupped her face.

"God, I missed you; do you know how many times I had to stop myself from dragging you away from here." I confessed.

"Why didn't you? Why haven't you contacted me, not even once? She asked. I gently turned her around and placed her in front of me, leaning her back against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist then placed my nose on the side of her neck where my mark was placed, inhaled her scent. Her hands held my arms. I could feel her longing.

"Because I don't want to hinder you from your goals... you are doing great... getting me involved will only create another problem with my pack. Plus, you want me to become the Alpha of the Tibolo pack." I explained. I sat down straight then kissed her ear then leaned my back on the side of the tub. She was nodding in response, processing the things that I had said. I pulled her even more. Tightened my hug.

"Are you? Alpha now?" she curiously asked.

"Yeah, did become the Alpha" I said, I saw her smile. "But then I got bored and decided to become rouge.... I heard this pack is a welcoming pack for rouges." I shrugged my shoulders and peeked at her expression... her smile started to fade... made me laugh.

"YOU LEFT YOUR PACK!" She sat down straight, forcing herself to face me but my arms forbade her to do so. I could not help but laugh. Then I started kissing her nape then her neck. Inhaled her scent. I could hear Ayumi moaning with pleasure. But then she tried to resist.

"Can we just please enjoy these... enough with the Alpha concerns.... I assure you my pack are not going to do another killing spree.... I just want to catch up with you. I will explain later... Ok....promise!" I said to her while kissing her neck down to her shoulder. My hands are traveling along her body. She nodded in response. I gently turned her around facing me then cupped her face then and stared at her eyes.

"You did the right thing" I assured her. Then kissed her forehead, her nose then down to her lips. Tracing to her jaw then to her neck.