0 - explanations

Hello! I'm sorry it took so long to create a new book, I had taken some time off wattpad due to lack of sleep, please do not hate my future books, I mostly write books like these because we need more wierd ships on this app. Also, I am a terrible book or script writer and I usually have a large amount of grammar or spelling mistakes because I type fast by habit. Please be warned -- I will add random none important things to this book.

Basicallyyyyyy

Tanjiro is still a demon slayer and not a demon, he had fallen for Giyuu, and dispite him being 16 he was dumb enough to offer anything to him for his love. Giyuu had taken advantage of that and did "stuff" with him, sometimes against his will. Giyuu also ignores Tanjiro during the day, which causes Tanjiro to feel heartbroken and betrayed.

Tanjiro had also recently found out that his friends and superiors had been talking about him behind his back. -- keep in mind that they do not know Tanjiro is in a toxic like relationship with Giyuu.

He had lost trust and kept distance from everyone after that, and sometimes avoided Giyuu during the night time which leads to beatings, and just toxic relationship stuff. Tanjiro had grown the reflex to flinch when a hand or foot was raised, someone stood up or sat down, or just any quick movement.

And on a mission with Shinobu, who looked down on him because of rumors that were spread, Mitsuri, who was one of the only kind people in the demon slayer corporation, Giyuu, and his two friends Inosuke and Zenitsu. ((Ofcourse Nezuko was with them))

Tanjiro had recieved a beating late at night because he tried to walk away from Giyuu, then managed to get away, run into the woods and hide from him.

Tanjiro was restless and stuff, then a hooded man with a large oversized haori came along and warmed his heart up ❤.

And that's the explanation.

Tha know for all the reads and votes on my last story, I have no clue how it managed to hit high numbers!
I couldn't thank you all enoughhhhh!!

OH! I FORGOT TO MENTION! I am not positive that this story will stay published because I'm struggling with ideas, sleep, mental, emotional and physical tiredness.

:*)

Just to let you know, in my last book I never had a lot of information on Daki, so I made her fun, therapeutic, sister-like, loving, etc.. I hadn't realised she wanted to be informed as 'Princess Daki' all the time, and I never realised how violent she was towards Tanjiro and how she wanted her take his eyes.

So in this book I will be sure to add a bit of this stuff, but there is no way I am changing my perspective of Daki. I love her and she is one of my favorite characters, even Muzan said she was special 💗.