19 - Akaji stopped a death?!

Jiro lay in bed, it bad been a few days since he lost his child which Rui said was a boy. No one could convince him to leave bed, and he hasn't eaten anything.

Akaji quietly opened the door. Scared for her young guardian.
"Jiro?"

The boy didn't even bother to open his mouth, or try to reply to the kid.

"Uhm.. M-Muzan-San has a mission for you.."

"Tell him I'm not in the mood." Jiro spoke sternly, sitting up and staring coldly at the girl.

"O-oh, right..!" Akaji smiled nervously and left the room.

'Did he know I was lying? I just wanted him to leave the room..' Akaji sighed.

She could definetly wait until night fell. Almost every night Akaza and Jiro have arugments. Their whole relationship was sinking into an endless sea. If he doesn't leave the room soon, Akaji fears the worst..

She doesn't want the two to split up, they might be complete opposites and are different species, but they are good together.. Just one wrong move that Akaza could make, and Jiro would be dead.

Akaji was only standing outside the door of Jiro's room when it opened. She turned her head, slightly looking up to see Jiro. He was dressed into fresh clothes and he looked more happier.

"I guess I have been in my room for too long." He then slightly smiled. Akaji instantly lit up with joy, hugging Jiro tightly.

Daki, Akaza, Douma and Kokushibo were in the dining room. No other demon was in there due to them being on missions. Akaji bursted in the room, as bright as the sun. "Hiya sunshine! What's up?" Daki smiled.

"You're getting better at finding your way through this place." Kokushibo added calmly.

"Jiro is out!!"

The four demons froze with wide eyes. Daki and Akaza stood up and went to leave. "But I don't know where he went. He just left." Akaji added quickly before the two would start roaming the castle (idk what to call it) and search every inch to find the boy.

Akaza sighed with a slight smile. "I guess he's back to normal.."

"Damn─ I'm deifnetly gonna be the first demon to see him." Daki chuckled. "Im his partner. I have already claimed seeing him first." Akaza pointed towards him as he growled at Daki. Then they began arguing about who was gonna see Jiro first.

So Akaji walked out of the room. She didn't want to hear anymore arguing..

Jiro was in the village near by with his red and white fox mask, he had a hood on and his swords were hidden.

There were too many kids. It almost makes him jealous of what he could have had. Ofcourse theres Akaji, but she's 10, almost 11. She's almost a teenager..

"Hey mister." Jiro heard a kid speak. He turned his head towards the kid.

"Whats with the mask? You look shady." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I can't tell you." Jiro spoke calmly.

"Well you look wierd. And you look like a kidnapper." The kid then threw a rock as Jiro, it hit his mask, bouncing off onto the floor.

"I guess not having a child wouldn't be too bad. There is anger issues and I'd need alot of money to raise a baby." Jiro mumbled to himself, continuing to walk arounsd.

The kid before got his friends and they all threw rocks at him.

'This is annoying. I don't want to hurt a kid though.' Jiro thought, frowning in anger.

He instantly turned around, grabbed the rock that was about to hit his head, and threw it back, it just missed the boys head, hitting the tree behind the kid and leaving a mark.

The children looked at the tree in shock.

The villagers gasped and backed away, so did the children.
"Jiro, it's unlike you to attack kids." Shinobu appeared and spoke in a playful and sarcastic manner.

"I didn't intend to. They were just annoying." Jiro sighed, turning around and walking away.
"Ah, so your child dying wasn't a bad thing then." Shinobu smiled, her eyes were cold.

Jiro froze, and took his hood off, revealing his two swords as he pulled them out.

"I'll kill you for saying that." Jiro snarled. Rengoku appeared behind Shinobu, along with Kanao, who looked nervous.

[After some fighting - Shinobu was thrown against a tree and knocked out, Rengoku was on the floor, he was too weak to stand.]

Jiro had knocked Kanao to the floor. She had tears in her eyes and was terrified of the angry teen (sort of teen)

"I hope you die a painful death..!" Jiro raised his sword.

As soon as he swung his sword─

Akaji ran in the way. "Jiro!! Please stop!" The girl cried. The kid was crying, which probably meant she witnessed the whole thing.

Shinobu had slowly woke up, slowly regaining consiousness.

"She's he one who killed the baby, isn't she? It wasn't her fault.. She didn't mean to! If this is revenge─ theres no point. The baby is dead! Theres nothing you can do about it.." Akaji telled tears falling to the ground.

Jiro lowered his sword.
"Go home."

"Can't you tell she feels guilty?! She looks tired, and her eyes are red!" Akaji yelled, standing her ground as she defended the girl who was fighting back tears.

Jiro was shocked. She didn't know, and I guess it was his fault for not having the courage to tell Muzan he couldn't go on a mission.

"Lets see who's behind that mask─" Shinobu yelled, swiping her sword against Jiro's mask.

Jiro stood there in shock as his mask hesitantly fell off.

Shinobu widened her eyes, dropping her sword.

"Tanjiro?!" She mumbled.
"YOUR Jiro?!"

"It's kind of obvious.." Jiro mumbled.
"Akaji, lets go."

"Wha.. M-Master said you could come back to HQ.. Zenitsu lied about it.." Shinobu stuttered, still shocked.

"I'm fine working with Muzan. I have learned a lot more from demons then demon slayers." Jiro mumbled, putting his swords away and picking up Akaji.

"Did Akaza brainwash you?!" Shinobu frowned.

Jiro turned around, jumping into the trees, jumping to another one.

Once they reached the castle, Jiro entered with Akaji, and went onto a platform. He saw Muzan.

"Good afternoon Jiro." Muzan spoke calmly.

Jiro placed Akaji down carefully and smiled. "Hello, Muzan-Sama."

Daki and Akaza jumped onto the platform as if it were a competition.

"MUZAN─SAMA SAW HIM FIRST?!" Both Daki and Akaza yelled, confusion both demon king and the teen.

Akaza ran up to Jiro and hugged him tightly. "I'm glad you're out of there.."

Jiro froze for a moment, before siling and hugging back.

"Did I miss something?" Muzan mumbled.

"Uh.. Yeah. You did."

~~

Heya! I said I would post another chapter today and I did! I'm so thankful for the people who are liking this book, my last one was.. awkward.

But I'm glad people liked it!
I am going to end this book in a few chapters.

After I have finished this book I'm either doing a Fem Tanjiro x Akaza or a ship from a different anime like MHA or something!

Tell me ur ideas? x x