21 - trying again

Jiro woke up, his head was resting on Akaza's shoulder, Kanao who was lying on his lap was fast asleep. It was sunrise. . .

He nudged Akaza, waking the demon up. "The sun will come out." He spoke quietly.
"Do you want me to take her back with us?" Akaza then asked.

"No, I don't fully trust her." Jiro replied, standing up without waking the girl.

"Let's just go." The boy mumbled. Tugging on Akaza's arm. Akaza soon nodded and turned around, walking back to the Infinity fortress.
[Is infinity fortress right?]

"I want to try again." Akaza mumbled during the walk to the fortress.

"Hm?" Jiro replied, comfused. Then he glanced down to his stomach and frowned. "Maybe it isn't a good idea.. I still need to serve Muzan, and so do you. What if the same thing happens as last time." He sighed.

"It won't. 'Cause you will tell him next time. I'll do the missions." The demon furrowed his eyebrows. "And if you don't I'll tell him for you."

Jiro's frown cracked into a smile. "F-fine.. But only one more time." He mumbled.

They stepped into the fortress, jumping on each platform until they reached their room.
They stepped into the room, and saw a crying Akaji.

"Where were you.. I was scared and you weren't here..!" She sobbed. Jiro was wide eyed and guilty. Akaza didn't really care though.

"Hey, it's okay, we were just deciding on something." Jiro hugged Akaji.

"We're gonna have another baby." Akaza straight up spoke, walking up to Akaji.
"Oh my─ Are you serious?! What if it doesn't work you can't just go around saying that..!" Jiro furrowed his eyebrows, glaring at Akaza.

"I'm going to have another baby brother or sister..?" Akaji slightly smiled.

"uhm.. maybe!" Jiro slightly smiled.
"Maybe you should go to your room and get changed."

Akaji smiled brighter, then nodded and rushd out of the room.

Jiro was almost instantly pinned to the bed.

"We'll start right now."

Kanao woke up to Shinobu shaking her. "Kanao.. Are you okay?!" She asked in a worried tone.
Kanao sat up, rubbing her eyes and looking around. "Yeah.. I'm more then okay.." The girl mumbled, slightly smiling..

~~

Heya! Sorry for the really short chapter but I have came up with a schedule. It's Saturday for me right now, so I was thinking every Saturday I'll post a new chapter. And ofcourse I'll tell you if I won't be able to post or if I change the schedule. <3

ALSO UR ALL SUPER SUPPORTIVE ON MY A/N CHAPTER TYSMMM
I'm definetly gonna do a book :)

Tell me if u want me to publish it? <3