11 - Awkward Encounter

Shinobu's Pov

I'm close to finding out this secret hide out that Jiro demon goes to. Aslong as he or anyone else doesnt notice me, it's fine.

Just follow the demon. . .

I snuck through trees, I watched as the fox leaded Akaza home.

A small child approached the two. They will kill the child..! The little girl had short black hair, she looked afraid.

Akaza didn't seem interested in the girl though.

"Do you need help?" Jiro kneeled down to the girls height.. Why is he helping her.

She looked at Akaza with wide eyes.

"D-Demon!! You're b-both demons!!" She cried, tears rushing down her face.

"Eh-- no no! It's just a mask! I'm wearing a mask!" He removed his mask, but I couldnt see his face..

She took a sigh of relief.

"But if you're not.. Then.. Is he.. one?" The girl asked, Jiro placed his mask back on.

"uhhhh.. No! It's just paint! It will wash off very soon." He laughed nervously.

"Oi, Jiro, I wanna get home." Akaza growled.

"Do you need my help?" The masked boy then asked.

"Yes.. My mommy, she has been dating this guy.. He hurts me.. They are both looking for me right now.. I don't want to go back!!" She cried.

There were distant yelling in the forest.

"Okay, I'm sure if you explain to your mothe--"

"She knows!!"

Jiro stayed silent.

He then stood up, stepping infront of the girl.

Akaza walked beside him.

"What are you planning?"

"I want to kill.." Jiro mumbled, pulling both swords out.

"You are going to kill the parents infront of the girl..?"

"If I have to. Abuse is something I will not let cross me." Jiro replied sternly.

"Oi kid. You want your parents gone forever?" Akaza turned to the child, she instantly nodded.

"Alright, we'll protect you and raise you. But keep in mind that I am infact a demon." Akaza sighed.

Soon the girls parents were dead, blood was on Jiros blade and on his mask.

"You are safe now. We won't let anyone harm you. And if they do.. I'll have their head." Jiro sounded like he was using a death stare.

"From now on, you are our daughter." Akaza smiled.

"O..Our?" Jiro mumbled.

"I did declare my feelings to you last night! We're making it official." Akaza glared at Jiro . . . Oh my.

"Right.." Jiro mumbled.

"So whats your name?" Jiro asked the girl.

"Name? I was never named.. or atleast I was called girl.."

"Would you like us to name you?" Jiro giggled.

"Akaza Junior." Akaza giggled.

"What? No! how about. . . . Niwa?" Jiro spoke.

"Ew. No. Akaji, like both our names mixed." Akaza suggested.

Why am I watching this..

"Akaji sounds so pretty!" The now named girl smiled.

"I'm going to teach you that it's wrong to kill women-- JIRO." Akaza looked at Jiro, who had just killed a woman.

"I'll teach you everything I know about demon slayers! I'll teach you a few technuiqes, and maybe I'll teach you how to use sun breathing." Jiro spoke.

Sun breathing? I have never heard of it, infact, could this demon possibly have been a demon slayer when he was human?!

"Cool!"

What did I just witness?! The first time Jiro met the girl, he shown her proof that he wasn't a demon.. Could he possibly be human? Or does he have the looks of a human but is actually a demon?

I must report back to HQ. Somehow, they just got a child, and I found out Jiro is in a relationship with Akaza, we might be able to use this new info for future plans. . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

heya human beings!! I'm very sorry about how short this chapter is, I intended for it to be longer but I am super excited to write more about their new child! Next chapter will proably be alot longer, and alot more interesting.

cringe level?

Also I am very sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes. I have been working on my laptop which doesn't provide auto correct. :(