15 - Kanao knows..

Akaji's pov

I opened my eyes slowly. Why was I tied up..?
I looked around, there are these wierd people.. And I see that girl, Shinobu.. How could I have been so stupid to have le myself get caught by her..!?

A different girl with black hair that is tied up walked over to me with a smile. "Good afternoon, Akaji-Kun. I'm sorry for tying you up like this." The girl spoke. "I am Kanao."

"Kanao is a lovely name.. But may I know why I'm here? I would like to go home.." I mumbled. She stopped smiling, her eyes became dull.
"Your home has been take away from you.. The demons you live with will only devour you in the future."

"What?! How could you say that..? They're my family--"
"You family has been killed by that demon who hides his face. He is a coward and will eventually kill you..!" Kanao spoke sternly.

"You mean Jiro? Why are you calling him a demon.." I mumbled.

Could they be confused with another one? Or maybe they think he is a demon..?

"He is a creature. I'm sorry for this, but we will use you to lure him into a trap. we will let the sun rise onto his face so he can burn. He'll die as a monster." Kanao frowned.

"What? He isn't a monster.. He won't die by the sun..?" I gave her a confused look. "He's not a demon."

"I'm sorry, but the truth is that he's a demon.. Why would I trust a mere child with hardly any intellect..?" Kanao asked.

"Are you stupid or something? He constantly has to act like a monster because of you-- because of all of you. He's not a demon, he's human. I know this because..-- Because I have seen his face, I have seen how uncomfortable he gets when Douma-San gets too close to him..! I have seen how terrified he gets when Akaza-Kun gets angry.. He even gets terrified when he fails a mission and has to face to Muzan-Sama.!" I explained with an angry tone.
"underneath tat fox mask, he has kind eyes and fair skin.. And the mark on his forehead seems amazing.. As if he was a warrior!"

Kanao tensed up as her eyes widened. "Kind eyes? Fair skin?!" she stuttered. "P-please tell me.. What does the mark on his forehead look like?!" Kanao spoke in a rushed tone.

I realised I probably shouldn't have said anything. He wears the mask for a reason and I just blew his cover..

"What? Well.." I paused. I can't tell them.. They might know who he is if I tell them..! "It is just a scar, like a claw m-mark.." I spoke.

Kanao sighed. "Oh.."
"Are you sure he is human..?"

I nodded. I can tell them that atleast.. I should just keep my mouth shut..

"Kanao! We got him!!" Shinobu spoke in an urgent tone.. How-- why would Jiro be here already?!

doesn't he know it's a trap?!

There was some sort of metal cage, covered by cloth. Since there is no sun, there is still a little part of it where I can see.

I shuffled closer to the cage, thank god my legs weren't tied.

"Akaji..?" Akaza-Kun spoke. "Akaza?! What are you doing here?" I asked. "Don't worry about that. Is Jiro here?" He then asked.

"No, not yet I don't think.. Listen.. A-about that.. I may have said some things about Jiro.." I mumbled.

I heard Akaza sigh in frustration.. He's mad. I get why Jiro is terrified when he's mad though.

"What did you say?" He spoke sternly. "I may have told them.. that he wasn't a demon.. And I accidentally almost gave away his identity.." I mumbled nervously.